madden 2005...

jetgreen13

what I wanna know is how to do the kareokee move with the running back?

ya know, when they hit the hole and criss cross their feet really fast.

how do you do that?

when i changed martin's speed up a few ticks, he started doing it. maybe it's guys with good agility & 90+ speed. PS do you have the end of season player updates. if not does anybody know were i can find them?

when i changed martin's speed up a few ticks, he started doing it. maybe it's guys with good agility & 90+ speed. PS do you have the end of season player updates. if not does anybody know were i can find them?

LOL

I have clinton frickin portis. who has 97 speed and 99 agility and I have NEVER done that move

my friend gave me the roster updates, pennington actually went UP, curtis martin has 91 speed and 95 overall, pete kendall is 94 overall, mawae is best center in game with 92 strength!

eric barton went up to an 89, vilma was an 86 or 87, erik coleman was an 84, hobson went up, now he has 75 speed.

1 problem

Drob stayed an 81 overall, hopefully they haven't gotten to fixing that....

LOL

I have clinton frickin portis. who has 97 speed and 99 agility and I have NEVER done that move

my friend gave me the roster updates, pennington actually went UP, curtis martin has 91 speed and 95 overall, pete kendall is 94 overall, mawae is best center in game with 92 strength!

eric barton went up to an 89, vilma was an 86 or 87, erik coleman was an 84, hobson went up, now he has 75 speed.

1 problem

is their anyway to get the updates over the computer?

LOL

1 problem

Why the **** did Chad Pennington's rating go up?

I know how to do the juke glitch but it is very easy for top ballers to stop this. You can pm me for advice on either one (stopping it or doing it). I played this kid who was the falcons today and he scored a TD on me with the juke glitch. I then set up the correct defense and got 3 fumbles including returning one for a TD. He d/c glitched me but oh well I know he sucks.

I know how to do the juke glitch but it is very easy for top ballers to stop this. You can pm me for advice on either one (stopping it or doing it). I played this kid who was the falcons today and he scored a TD on me with the juke glitch. I then set up the correct defense and got 3 fumbles including returning one for a TD. He d/c glitched me but oh well I know he sucks.

You play on PS2 or XBOX?

You play on PS2 or XBOX?

I play on ps 2 but it doesn't really matter. If you want to know how to stop the juke glitch it is really a defensive call and then setting it up. I will post it here with a diagram if you want.

BTW Maxman, What about a Madden forum and a Madden advice column. Maybe with money plays being added every week and glitch stopping plays?

You have to ask Tom Shane about the Madden Column. He is the man for the web site.

As far as teh forum goes I envisioned that in here. The traffic in this forum is light right now and I can rename it if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived