68 - 21 ...

KRL

I'm not sure that extends to the offense.  They have already schemed around losing Richardson and injuries to Coples, Allen, and a ton of the bit players on D, like Mauldin.  They did not do so well scheming around the loss of Ivory and Decker.  I guess they are doing alright without Geno though. 

I think it does indeed extend to the offense. Whatever the offensive game plan was in the Eagles game was, I think they threw it in the incinerator at halftime. They overcame their woes and started moving the ball against a very stout defense. My complaint from that game was the lack of urgency on that long TD drive that chewed up about 8 or 9 minutes. I still don't know if this team is built to comeback from being more than 2 possessions down, but hopefully they learned something there.

It isn't arrogance when we acknowledge all that we have won, and it's pure ignorance to deny our success!

Too bad not one single Patriot fan acknowledges either... they instead focus on what they are entitled to, or owed, and other such niceties that you'd expect from a horde of bandwagon fans driven by an inferiority complex.

Right back to the scapegoats. Saw exactly where you were going... You're about as unpredictable as Dora the explorer. I'm not allowed to disagree with people so I cut to the chase. 

Zzzz.  I was going to bring up Rex so you did?  What a stupid ******* statement.  I had already given Bowles credit for working well around injuries on D.  Rex schemed around plenty on D.  On O, the team didn't do much injuries or not.  You are the last ****er on this website that should call anybody out for being predictable. You are clairvoyant.

I think it does indeed extend to the offense. Whatever the offensive game plan was in the Eagles game was, I think they threw it in the incinerator at halftime. They overcame their woes and started moving the ball against a very stout defense. My complaint from that game was the lack of urgency on that long TD drive that chewed up about 8 or 9 minutes. I still don't know if this team is built to comeback from being more than 2 possessions down, but hopefully they learned something there.

This may well be true.  Supposedly, ability to work with what he has was a major factor in the Gailey hire.  This staff may specifically be concerned with that.  Hard to tell if the O really turned it around against Philly when they were so far in the hole, but it is a good point..  Ivory and Decker are two major players to have to scheme around, particularly when one of their main subs was playing his first NFL game.  It's a tall order and only one game.  It will be interesting to watch going forward.  So far, so good.

Zzzz.  I was going to bring up Rex so you did?  What a stupid ******* statement.  I had already given Bowles credit for working well around injuries on D.  Rex schemed around plenty on D.  On O, the team didn't do much injuries or not.  You are the last ****er on this website that should call anybody out for being predictable. You are clairvoyant.

Yea, I knew you were angling to reduce my comments the usual black/white bickering. You usually are. Not sure what that has to do with me, or why it constitutes getting obnoxious and insulting me. 

You seem mad. 

Yea, I knew you were angling to reduce my comments the usual black/white bickering. You usually are. Not sure what that has to do with me, or why it constitutes getting obnoxious and insulting me. 

You seem mad. 

I am always mad. 

I am not sure why/how you saw where I was going since I had no particular direction.  There was no more reason to bring Rex into the conversation than Pennington or Curtis Martin   See Bergen's post directly below for a normal reasonable response that disagrees, but isn't intended to be "the usual black/white bickering" which by the way is pretty much your stated specialty.

It's hard to have an inferior complex when you keep on winning. That's pretty hard. But you may be projecting a bit there, given the lack of success for your team in the 21st century. When Patriots take all the good each year, it doesn't leave much for you guys.

The inferiority complex has very little to do with sports. It's a societal matter in Mass/NE, and has far more to do with NYC being the better city... by a lot. Sports is just a way that the insecure exercise their demons. 

Take for instance what you're saying to me. You sound like a very secure guy... popping onto a rival team website, and making petty boasts. You have an excellent opportunity to talk about football, but your behavior is that of someone with an ego that needs coddling.

I am always mad. 

I am not sure why/how you saw where I was going since I had no particular direction.  There was no more reason to bring Rex into the conversation that Pennington or Curtis Martin   See Bergen's post directly below for a normal reasonable response that disagrees, but isn't intended to be "the usual black/white bickering" which by the way is pretty much your stated specialty.

That's what I felt you were teeing up. So, call it a guess... and since you just whined about me defending myself to that other guy earlier this week, I tried to take the high road and brush you off.

What's the problem here? You want to argue about why I don't want to argue? A lot of what you post to me is stupid or baited, we both know that, and I take it and run with it... because that's how I operate, I cook with the ingredients I am given. If you want duck a l'orange, then don't hit me in the face with a ham hock.

That's what I felt you were teeing up. So, call it a guess... and since you just whined about me defending myself to that other guy earlier this week, I tried to take the high road and brush you off.

What's the problem here? You want to argue about why I don't want to argue? A lot of what you post to me is stupid or baited, we both know that, and I take it and run with it... because that's how I operate, I cook with the ingredients I am given. If you want duck a l'orange, then don't hit me in the face with a ham hock.

"Post to you"  LOL.

Right back to Rex.  I mean he didn't survive the loss of Jenkins at all.  Revis missed 3 games in 2010, the Pace and Ellis suspensions, Leonhard being injured.   The "next man up" environment succeeds from having better than dog sh*t next up. . 

+1
Leon Washington on offense.

Integrity is right though, this coaching staff is probably better prepared to foster a "next man up" environment. The GM made sure of it. 

LOL, well then that is not the root of "my" inferiority complex which you have diagnosed. I'd take NYC as a city any day over Boston. I live a few minutes down the road from Boston and I have no compelling reason to enter the city. But, I'll actually heading to NYC in a few weekends to check out some museums. I am not a baseball fan, so the Red Sox/Yankees thing has no meaning to me. The Patriots have owned the Jets my entire life... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jets–Patriots_rivalry)

Well, I was talking about the Patriots fanbase - you decided to make it about yourself, which was fine with me. Makes you grossly insecure, or a narcissist. Or both.

Well, as an extension, I'm part of the fanbase you speak of. If I ever need a psyche eval, I'm calling you first thing! I can't stop looking at your dancing DK.

Look up "objectivity" and "generalization" next.

You probably can't afford my rates if you're one of those townie types that lives outside of Boston, but claims to "be from Boston", but never actually comes into Boston.

Archived