Pats fans: not mad

dbatesman

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's not the point and you know it.  the point is 100 years from know the pats* will still be remembered as cheaters

the stain never goes away

If you are really so titillated by your fantasy that, long after both you and your children are dead, long after CTE litigation has likely irreparably changed the NFL as we know it today, that anyone will care one way or the other about the Belichick-era Patriots, that is of course your right.  But I'm not sure why a bad analogy to the Black Sox is necessary to fill your spank bank.  The 1951 New York Giants are much more analogous, all the way down to the signal stealing and the championships.  

Mmmhmmm. You can have that and I'll take another ring. Sad part is, if you want to watch winning football, you have to watch us. You have no choice. But you have that little asterisk to keep you company.... again, I'll take the ring.

So, do they like, mail you the ring, or do you pick it up in person?

Yes, give it.

not a single chowd has accepted this challenge.  I have to assume its because they know I am right and they are frauds.

find 5 NFL teams that were not cheated out of a superbowl or playoff game by belicheat, your choice. 

find a message board that allows new users to start threads and has at least 1000 active users for each team. it should be the main or most popular board.

sign up with a very vague and non confrontational ID like "thefootballguy" make no reference to being a patriots fan.

start a poll and ask a simple 2 part question;

"do the patriots cheat, and are their titles legitimate?"

post the links here

not a single chowd has accepted this challenge.  I have to assume its because they know I am right and they are frauds.

find 5 NFL teams that were not cheated out of a superbowl or playoff game by belicheat, your choice. 

find a message board that allows new users to start threads and has at least 1000 active users for each team. it should be the main or most popular board.

sign up with a very vague and non confrontational ID like "thefootballguy" make no reference to being a patriots fan.

start a poll and ask a simple 2 part question;

"do the patriots cheat, and are their titles legitimate?"

post the links here

LOL that is too much work. I'll see if I can clear up some things. Patriots cheated in 2007. Got fined and we all moved on. Patriots did something that resembles cheating, call it cheating if you want, with deflategate in 2014. I'll give you those. However, we are now in the 2015 season where 2006 hand signals are not being used any longer and all Brady's balls are 12.5 PSI. So unless the cheating they did in the past has any influence on their 2015 season, I would really wish you guys would stop sounding silly and move on. Maybe you get lucky and they cheat again in the future. But right now, they are winning because they are just better than the rest of the league.

LOL that is too much work. I'll see if I can clear up some things. Patriots cheated in 2007. Got fined and we all moved on. Patriots did something that resembles cheating, call it cheating if you want, with deflategate in 2014. I'll give you those. However, we are now in the 2015 season where 2006 hand signals are not being used any longer and all Brady's balls are 12.5 PSI. So unless the cheating they did in the past has any influence on their 2015 season, I would really wish you guys would stop sounding silly and move on. Maybe you get lucky and they cheat again in the future. But right now, they are winning because they are just better than the rest of the league.

you start a new ID or 3 here everyday  !!!

another chowd fraud that is afraid of the truth

lol

you start a new ID or 3 here everyday  !!!

another chowd fraud that is afraid of the truth

lol

I just told you the truth. I'll take on spygate and deflategate. Now it's up to you to prove we cheat in 2015 to win games. I already said we cheated. You are saying we "cheat" so YOU prove it buddy!

PS My only instruction for you is go to a football forum and start a poll and ask if the Jets are any good. One part.

I just told you the truth. I'll take on spygate and deflategate. Now it's up to you to prove we cheat in 2015 to win games. I already said we cheated. You are saying we "cheat" so YOU prove it buddy!

PS My only instruction for you is go to a football form and start a poll and ask if the Jets are any good. One part.

Not mad.

PS My only instruction for you is go to a football forum and start a poll and ask if the Jets are any good. One part.

you had your chance to prove you aren't a gutless turd like all the other chowds and you blew it

Back to the beginning?  Translation, you schooled me on what happened now I'll throw new shlt against the wall.  Stick to one topic at a time.  You've gotten every step wrong.  

It's amazing how many new and interesting accusations pats fans have against the Jets.  If any team or fanbase should stfu and not accuse teams of cheating, it's Pats and the their fans

Youre very confused.

Take a break.

Archived