Jets vs Giants bet w/Wifey

prime21

It also 

All this talk about wives makes me sick. I'm only 19. Stop this madness.

nah, it might be fun to turn out a GF/Wife into a Jets fan. I feel lonesome when watching the games. I need someone that will cry with me when we lose.

Fun?   I would say it can be interesting.  Depends how much they know.  My wife doesn't know enough so when I get the "they should go for it on 4th and 5 from your own 40 in the 1st q"  it gets annoying after a while.

All this talk about wives makes me sick. I'm only 19. Stop this madness.

nah, it might be fun to turn out a GF/Wife into a Jets fan. I feel lonesome when watching the games. I need someone that will cry with me when we lose.

No you need a gal who will go A2M when we lose to make you feel better.

Set your standards high.

I have an ongoing "bet" with my wife, who's a "Giants fan" as well.

She constantly tells me that the Jets have sucked for my whole life, that I should just become a Giants fan.  So, I've told her multiple times, if you can name 3 Giants, not named Eli Manning, I'll become a Giants fan.

Last time this happened, a few weeks ago, she said "Tiki Barber."  I am still a Jets fan.

Mark Sanchez

I am glad you love your wife and more importantly you like your father in law. I was one of the unlucky ones. My father in law hated my guts the minute I dated my wife. He still hates me but he keeps it civil. I hate him too. The minute he dies, I will go pee on his grave. Old bastard isn't dying soon enough. I always admired people who had good in laws to be honest. 

As a Klingon once said, "Good, honest hatred. Refreshing!"

Archived