Tom Coughlin puts N.J home on the market.

joewilly12

The kitchen looks great.  Rest of the house looks like a Smithsoian Museum.  

That's mostly just decoration, most of which goes with the owner, and the wallpaper and paint is easily changed - especially that bizarre dark tangerine on the kitchen walls

I didn't even need any fancy mouse tricks, just a little effort

The three-bedroom, four-bath townhouse was built in 2002 in the English Tudor village-style development designed by Eleanore Pettersen, who apprenticed under Frank Lloyd Wright and who built former President Richard Nixon's Saddle River home. (Nixon also lived in Bears Nest in his final years.)

The development features a club house with dining room, billiards room, and gymnasium, plus a swimming pool, hot tub, putting green, bocce court and tennis courts. Taxes are $19,409, records show. 

Coughlin, 69, also owns a house in Atlantic Beach, Fla., from his days as the Jaguars coach — Coughlin's daughter Keli told the Florida Times-Union last year that her parents plan to live there full-time when he decides to retire. Real estate records show the couple appear to have purchased another, smaller townhome in Wyckoff in May for $720,000, although it's unclear if they are living in it or are planning to live there.

After a bad loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday, the Giants are 5-6 and struggling to get into the postseason. There has been speculation for several years that Coughlin — the oldest head coach in the NFL — has been on the verge of retirement. Real estate transactions are likely to fuel those rumors.

MIKE "F" - assures all that Coughlin will never quit. Do you think he wants to hang out with the wife? NOPE

That's mostly just decoration, most of which goes with the owner, and the wallpaper and paint is easily changed - especially that bizarre dark tangerine on the kitchen walls

Lot of times they do staging to sell a place.  Friend of mine in real estate has a few storage lockers full of furniture for that purpose.  Yet the kitchen is what it is and the kitchen in that house is nice as shit.  Im sorta partial to kitchens.  If you get my drift

You dont know jack sh*t unless you are Tom Coughlin himself,if you dont like the thread topic then why not ignore it altogether

that's the thing, I have said it here before.  I live in Toms home town and I hang out with his friends.  I have hung out with his brother Sliver before he died.    I have travel to both Pitt and Tampa with his friends on his tickets.  So when I ask his friends and they tell me there is no way Tom retires after this year that's what I know is true 

you know nothing so go back to making things up. 

that's the thing, I have said it here before.  I live in Toms home town and I hang out with his friends.  I have hung out with his brother Sliver before he died.    I have travel to both Pitt and Tampa with his friends on his tickets.  So when I ask his friends and they tell me there is no way Tom retires after this year that's what I know is true 

you know nothing so go back to making things up. 

Thats great good for you,I think he's going to retire this year. 

If not he's a respected NFL coach and a valuable asset to the Giants organization. 

• 4 weeks later...

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports Tom Coughlin could resign Monday.

"This is a different Tom Coughlin, and I think he's ready to move away," Garafolo said. "A lot of people are talking as if it's an inevitability that on Monday he is going to resign. I am hearing that from a lot of people." Coughlin's seat is as hot as anyone's in the league, and he may decide to resign rather than get fired. The two sides could also agree to "mutually" part ways. Coughlin has survived several expected firings during his run in New York, but it feels like this season will be his last leading the Giants.

Jerry Reese is made of Teflon. Comment on TC's age, recent success/lack thereof....All fair. The team really isn't very good on paper though. 

Just because OBJ might become an All_Time great does not excuse the lack of talent across the board over the past few years.

Reese needs to go, but it really doesn't matter to me.

The longer the Giants SUCK the better AFAIAC

Archived