Warning don't open Dips postings-disgusting!

GandWFan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if that was coincidental. Could he have cased the joint and have known when the guards were asleep?

It is funny but I take this stuff way too seriously. And I thought the exact same thing. But I didn't post that I was going to NY anywhere. And the mods are normally around at that time. So I think it was more just luck on his part \ misfortune on ours. We normally flag this stuff right away.

The new software is great. One click and it bans them and deletes everything they wrote. We always laugh when people mask their IP address. Create a fake email address. Register for a new account. Post more crap. The ratio works in our favor. It takes them a while to do all that, and it takes us one click to clean it up.  :)

Except this time the guy got loose and we didn't have our spotlights working. So he ran for some time before we knew it lol.

Your mere presence here is a clear illustration of our lack of security. 

We had security listed as a line item for the 2016 budget. But we went so far over on marshmallows in the 2015 budget we had to scrap the idea.

Damn you Crusher for getting us all hooked on Chubby Bunny.

Can you PM me one of the threads as an example. I thought they were all deleted. Thanks.

Hey it's the Odell Beckam thread preview in Tapatalk, it's still there. I think like Tx said if someone posts a new pic in there it will go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived