~ ~ 2016 New York Jets home and away opponents determined ~ ~

kelly

-- The New York Jets’ 22-17 loss in Buffalo on Sunday placed them second in the AFC East and helped finalize their 2016 home and away opponents. The dates of each game will be determined in April when the full regular-season schedule is released.

Home opponents (*playoff team) : New England Patriots*, Buffalo BillsMiami DolphinsSeattle Seahawks*, St. Louis RamsIndianapolis ColtsCincinnati Bengals*, Baltimore Ravens.

Away opponents (*playoff team) : New England Patriots*, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Arizona Cardinals*, San Francisco 49ersKansas City Chiefs*, Cleveland BrownsPittsburgh Steelers*.

My take : Tough, tough, tough. The Jets face five non-divisional playoff teams, plus two perennial contenders that will try to rebound from down years -- the Colts and Ravens. No doubt, this schedule contains a high degree of difficulty, compared to the cavalry of cream puffs they had to play this season (only two non-divisional playoff teams). The Jets have a good team, but they'll have to get better to make it through this lineup of opponents. One human-interest note: Todd Bowles will face one of his mentors, Cards coach Bruce Arians. They're very close.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/57777/2016-new-york-jets-home-and-away-opponents-determined

What would you rather have. Seattle and St. Louis @ home and Cards and 49ers away (like Jets @Pats) or Cards and 49ers at home and Seattle St Louis on road (like Bills and Miami) I think I'd prefer 49ers at home. This way we have chance to win 1 game. We suck on West Coast

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VERY BRUTAL SCHEDULE............

New England Patriots   W
@New England Patriots  L
@Arizona Cardinals   L
Seattle Seahawks    L
Cincinnati Bengals    W
@KC Chiefs   L
Buffalo Bills   W
@Pittsburgh Steelers  L
Baltimore Ravens  W
@Buffalo Bills   L
Miami Dolphins  W
@Cleveland Browns  W
Indianapolis Colts   W
@Miami Dolphins   W

@ 49ers.....  W
St. Louis Rams   W

I see at BEST   a 10 win season.    More than likely 8 wins.

The only game outside of the division that I see as a game that were not winning is at Arizona. Every other game out of division, we can win

And what if Carson Palmer gets hurt? There are so many variables to a season that there shouldn't be any prognostications until before Week One. Anything else is basing it on teams on how they are currently constructed.

I thought this season would be brutal given that Dallas was being talked up as a Super Bowl contender, Eagles coming off 2 straight 10 win seasons, Giants supposedly an offensive jugernaut, Pats being the Pats, Colts Super Bowl contenders, Dolphins finally turning the corner, Rex and the "loaded" Bills, etc.

You really cannot tell at this point.

VERY BRUTAL SCHEDULE............

New England Patriots   L
@New England Patriots  L
@Arizona Cardinals   L
Seattle Seahawks    L
Cincinnati Bengals    W
@KC Chiefs   L
Buffalo Bills   W
@Pittsburgh Steelers  L
Baltimore Ravens  L
@Buffalo Bills   L
Miami Dolphins  W
@Cleveland Browns  W
Indianapolis Colts   W
@Miami Dolphins   L

@ 49ers.....  W
St. Louis Rams   W

I see at BEST   a 10 win season.    More than likely 8 wins.

fixed  ^ ^    :rolleyes:

cheers ~ ~

:wine:

Archived