Primanti's to send sandwiches to Bill's front office

joewilly12

I ate at Primanti's Strip location back in August and everyone's right - not good, but it is an institution of Pittsburgh much like Pat's is an institution of Philly - Pat's cheesesteaks suck too by the way.

As does Geno's. If you want a truly great cheesesteak you gotta go to Jim's or Tony Luke's.

if u want a real sandwich get a fat cat or fat Darrel at Rutgers 

the grease trucks are still there they just moved down the road 

Oh absolutely, those grease trucks are unparalleled.  I just think it's funny how overhyped Primanti's is.  It really is a Quick Check quality sandwich. 

I don't generally get that pump up about a sandwich.  I have a pretty good one every day for lunch.  Roast beef from John's Deli maybe, but usually I find they are nothing to get excited about.

Simply cannot eat like that often. But once in a while will break down and get John's, Defonte's, Roll N Roaster or Brennan and Carr(where I was once employed as a tyke). Like RNR better mostly because I saw the RB made so to speak at B&C. The idea anyone would see any for those sandwiches improved with french fries and cole slaw is insane. 

I ate at Primanti's Strip location back in August and everyone's right - not good, but it is an institution of Pittsburgh much like Pat's is an institution of Philly - Pat's cheesesteaks suck too by the way.

I enjoyed the Campos cheese steaks compared to pats or Sonny's..

Archived