Peyton Manning's Image Built On A Throne Of Lies

Fishooked

10 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I don't know what peyton did or did not do.  I do know this "writer" is a known racist and I don't believe anything he ever writes.  he wrote this b/c of the perception that Cam Newton was a victim of racism b/c some people didn't like the way he celebrates.  I can't take a clown like that seriously.

Read the court documents. If that author offends you then you can read other articles here

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/14/peyton-manning-lawsuit-sexual-harassment-documents-tennessee?xid=si_social

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4695024-peyton-manning-jamie-naughright-1994-incident-sexual-assault-redacted-documents

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I don't know what peyton did or did not do.  I do know this "writer" is a known racist and I don't believe anything he ever writes.  he wrote this b/c of the perception that Cam Newton was a victim of racism b/c some people didn't like the way he celebrates.  I can't take a clown like that seriously.

Here's the problem some Cam lovers have.. The team went 15-1 had a great year and Cam won MVP so to many it was a given that the Bowl was the cherry on top that should have been.. However if your critical of Cam at all your a racist.. Compare that to Brady and the 16-0 Pats who lost to the 10-6 Giants in the 2007 Bowl.. Brady and the Pats were criticized and rightfully so and there were no stories of what a bad guy Eli was in college,HS or if he finger painted Betty Jo in kindergarten..:)

If I'm a Sports Superstar in this day and age, like say I'm Lebron James good in whatever sport I play, I'm dumbing it down just below All-Star level and purposely playing for sh*t teams, giving myself a nice, long 12 year career. You can have the titles, fame and few extra millions. I don't want it. **** You media, **** you internet, **** you people, **** you all. I don't even want it. 

22 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Are those HGH stories even true?

Maybe it is an overly simplistic view on my part, but how can they not be?

It is funny, Colts and Peyton apologist, said yesterday on the Herd he did not see the connection of how HGH delivered to his wife can be construed as being a cover for a delivery to Peyton.

Maybe she has a legit medical need for it.   If so, why hasn't Peyton come out and said as much?  If he came out and said my wife had a medical need for HGH and I would like to keep it private.  However, he came out combative. 

6 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

It is funny, Colts and Peyton apologist, said yesterday on the Herd he did not see the connection of how HGH delivered to his wife can be construed as being a cover for a delivery to Peyton.

Maybe she has a legit medical need for it.   If so, why hasn't Peyton come out and said as much?  If he came out and said my wife had a medical need for HGH and I would like to keep it private.  However, he came out combative. 

It's funny seeing SO many Broncos fans having so much blind loyalty to Peyton, when basically he's a rented player, quite honestly. He doesn't have any long standing ties to the franchise, he's only been there since 2012. But a lot of them seem to be taking this quite personally...I don't get it. 

Who cares? He got you to two Super Bowls (well, one, really), and won you one. Move on with your life. 

14 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Same reason Brady didn't give up his phone? 

4 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

It's funny seeing SO many Broncos fans having so much blind loyalty to Peyton, when basically he's a rented player, quite honestly. He doesn't have any long standing ties to the franchise, he's only been there since 2012. But a lot of them seem to be taking this quite personally...I don't get it. 

Who cares? He got you to two Super Bowls (well, one, really), and won you one. Move on with your life. 

I know right.

I understand Kravitz and Colt Nation coming to his defense, but Bronco Nation?  He is a mercenary to them. 

On February 15, 2016 at 9:50 PM, Bugg said:

Shaun King is a white guy who pretends to be a black guy.And the Daily News is about 5  minutes form bankruptcy. The story is 15 years old. Let me understand-an SEC QB may have acted obnoxiously to a staff member. There were no criminal charges and the civil suit was settled out of court. By this logic, Rothlisberger and Winston should be banned for life. 

He is a black guy and the school just was hit with a class action suit.

Its news

8 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

whether black or white(which is debatable) he is a racist and has his agenda here.

And the school was hit with a class action suit.  Being a racist with an agenda does change that.  Which was the point of my response to the story is old.  There is a new suit

Archived