Peyton Manning's Image Built On A Throne Of Lies

Fishooked

4 hours ago, heymangold said:

this shaun king guy is a race-baiting piece of trash.  he's just angry that cam didn't win and was getting tons of crap for acting like a little baby.

I am not right wing nut, but you are 100pct correct. Everyone of his stories are bashing white people and praising black people. He has zero credibility. Plus King is actually a white guy pretending to be black. A complete fraud. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Xtina said:

Maybe you should read the article? After getting the trainer fired from the college where he was QB, he and Archie came after her at her next job. He destroyed her career. Is that what you call protecting his brand?

Wow I never heard of that lawsuit for wrongful discharge!!

How much did the trainer win?

16 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't understand the point of the story and more importantly I don't understand any energy wasted in talking about this. Again. And I only thought there was one famous Shaun King prior to today but apparently I was wrong and there's another one who half the country hates and the other half likes. And that's fine but this isn't breaking news. It's been written and blogged about a billion times. It's been a story since been a story since been a story. The court documents have not only been around for a really long time but have also been covered by the media ad nauseam.

King: Peyton sexually assaulted a woman 20 years ago and White America was like, "cool," but they're mad at Cam?!

America: Here are links to a million articles dissecting the allegations against Peyton Manning 20 years ago.

King: Racism!

America: Wha?

4 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Wow I never heard of that lawsuit for wrongful discharge!!

How much did the trainer win?

If I recall correctly it was $300k from Tennessee and years later the settlement with the Mannings was kept confidential. Worth noting that the latter is Archie's fault, because it had pretty much gone away until he decided to write about it in his book and write personal sh*t about the trainer.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

If I recall correctly it was $300k from Tennessee and years later the settlement with the Mannings was kept confidential. Worth noting that the latter is Archie's fault, because it had pretty much gone away until he decided to write about it in his book and write personal sh*t about the trainer.

Ok so that does count in my book. Although settlements are not dispositive of wrongdoing.  I'll accept it for here because I have nothing against it. 

I just question the timing of this bombshell allegations when this isn't something that just happened but really something that occurred over almost twenty years ago. 

I'm in favor of what Peyton did on the field and how he conducted himself as a professional towards the game while he has been in the NFL. I'm always suspicious when guys bring old stuff and try and repackage it as a bombshell allegation when it has been debated in by both sides in court and in books. 

4 hours ago, Xtina said:

is this the same guy that used to write for daily Kos?  Always have  hated Peyton. Intuition comes through yet again. 

Peyton's stunt was 13 years ahead of Sacha Baron Cohen's.

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

If it's the same guy that used to write on Daily Kos, he used to cover the police killings "beat" with very skewed articles leaving out a lot of information and skewed to make a point. It certainly doesn't sound like the same person wrote this, unless they have really good editors at DN, and this lenghty article was backed up with a lot of info including the whole PDF of the testimony 

You don't trust King's other stuff and this story has many holes but you agree with it? :huh:

15 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ok so that does count in my book. Although settlements are not dispositive of wrongdoing.  I'll accept it for here because I have nothing against it. 

I just question the timing of this bombshell allegations when this isn't something that just happened but really something that occurred over almost twenty years ago. 

I'm in favor of what Peyton did on the field and how he conducted himself as a professional towards the game while he has been in the NFL. I'm always suspicious when guys bring old stuff and try and repackage it as a bombshell allegation when it has been debated in by both sides in court and in books. 

Sorry, I should have clarified. The lawsuit with the Mannings was for defamation stemming the book, not sexual harassment or assault.

1 hour ago, jetrider said:

Peyton's stunt was 13 years ahead of Sacha Baron Cohen's.

You don't trust King's other stuff and this story has many holes but you agree with it? :huh:

No. I don't trust his other stuff and I don't know what to make of this one, or if it's even the same writer. 

Which stunt of Baron-Cohen's you're referring to? 

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Sorry, I should have clarified. The lawsuit with the Mannings was for defamation stemming the book, not sexual harassment or assault.

I understand and thanks for the clarification but even in a defamation case a settlement can be telling since truth is ALWAYS a defense to defamation and it is clear that the Mannings could NOT prove what they were saying was truthful or there never would have been a settlement.....

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

King: Peyton sexually assaulted a woman 20 years ago and White America was like, "cool," but they're mad at Cam?!

America: Here are links to a million articles dissecting the allegations against Peyton Manning 20 years ago.

King: Racism!

America: Wha?

Safe to say he's a key figure for ideological social media outrage?

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

How dare he.

The vast worldwide conspiracy to mask the ongoing illicit behaviors of serial rapist Peyton Manning while at the same time ostracizing from American life the luminescent Cam Newton would drive me to hit the CAPS LOCK key, too. 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The vast worldwide conspiracy to mask the ongoing illicit behaviors of serial rapist Peyton Manning while at the same time ostracizing from American life the luminescent Cam Newton would drive me to hit the CAPS LOCK key, too. 

Who would have thought? I, for one, expect more journalistic integrity from the Daily News and twitter going forward.

Shaun King is a white guy who pretends to be a black guy.And the Daily News is about 5  minutes form bankruptcy. The story is 15 years old. Let me understand-an SEC QB may have acted obnoxiously to a staff member. There were no criminal charges and the civil suit was settled out of court. By this logic, Rothlisberger and Winston should be banned for life. 

I absolutely LOVE how these quotes that are just as damaging (if not worse) to the Mannings' legacy aren't being touched by anyone here with a 10 foot pole

To his father, he concocted far worse lies that were torn apart, one by one, when he and others were forced to testify under oath. He told his father, Archie, "she's kind of trashy," and "had the most vulgar mouth of any girl he'd ever seen" and "was unattractive but had big breasts" and had "been out with a bunch of black guys" and "had a toilet mouth."

Under oath, the ghostwriter, John Underwood revealed that Archie Manning suggested to him that Naughright was going into the dorms and having sex with large numbers of black student athletes. After saying that she was up in the dorms with black students, Archie, states:

Because nothing says a woman deserves sexual degradation & proof of her whoring ways more than when it's exposed that she's a white woman who dared to sleep with black men... EGADS! Oh, and she cusses too, that tramp!

Nothing says "team leader" more than conspiring with your Svengali-like father and athletic department in an attempt to get one of your black teammates to take the fall for you when you realize the lady you sexually assaulted isn't playing the "Aw shucks. boys will be boys" game with your @ss. And when your potential fall guy tells you to stick that pile of BS back up your own @ss, the athletic department revokes his scholarship!

That Peyton Manning & his shenanigans... gosh-dangit what a scamp!

But it's ok, I guess,,, carry on with lionizing & defending these racist fukk-wads. 

On 2/14/2016 at 10:15 AM, Fishooked said:

Anyone else catch this article yet? It's rather long....and I can completely see all of this being true.

Archie has been all about protecting the Manning 'brand' since Day1...what they've done here is pretty deplorable. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

Of course, ESPN will not be reporting on the story. Such garbage

That guy is not a writer, he is a racist.  do not pay attention to anything he writes.

16 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

That guy is not a writer, he is a racist.  do not pay attention to anything he writes.

The story itself is getting more momentum and getting picked up by other news organizations. Regardless of the author's intentions, there is no denying the fact that there was a systematic slander campaign put in place by the Manning camp.

I just don't get how some folks can blindly accept that Manning was some sort of choir boy. 

12 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

The story itself is getting more momentum and getting picked up by other news organizations. Regardless of the author's intentions, there is no denying the fact that there was a systematic slander campaign put in place by the Manning camp.

I just don't get how some folks can blindly accept that Manning was some sort of choir boy. 

I don't know what peyton did or did not do.  I do know this "writer" is a known racist and I don't believe anything he ever writes.  he wrote this b/c of the perception that Cam Newton was a victim of racism b/c some people didn't like the way he celebrates.  I can't take a clown like that seriously.

On 2/14/2016 at 10:43 AM, johnnysd said:
On 2/14/2016 at 0:07 PM, Charlie Brown said:

Amazing Manning has done nothing that anyone wouldn't have done. Protect his brand and name So what!!

That is what smart successful folks do in America.  

Losers sit around and say look so and so isn't perfect.  Yea guess what the tooth fairy doesn't exist either.  

Last perfect person the mob killed!!!

He plays football and sells us stuff and he has done both very well!!!

Not true CB Gato is expecting the Tooth fairy to give Mo a 100 million dollar contract at 16.5 a year..:)

Archived