Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nynaeve said:

Leave it to Ape to ignore the part where I say my bad, I screwed up and focus on the fact that his name was somewhere in the post..... lol

Can't stand a back and forth with me.

No problem sniping at me. 

Let it go, Elsa. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh as long as we're not making it about you..... xD

You need to catch your breath.

If you decide this is the path you want to go down, I'm more than happy to force you into legitimate EMO, not this weak-sauce emo you pretended is the reason you belched your role out like you've never played the ******* game before.

Your call. 

You don't seem capable of taking what you dish out, so, perhaps stick to something more your speed.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You need to catch your breath.

If you decide this is the path you want to go down, I'm more than happy to force you into legitimate EMO, not this weak-sauce emo you pretended is the reason you belched your role out like you've never played the ******* game before.

Your call. 

You don't seem capable of taking what you dish out, so, perhaps stick to something more your speed.

w/e. I officially don't care anymore.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Classic CTM. He offers the martyr line up, but can't even let it sit for 30 seconds before he's suggesting we lynch someone else. LOL, and no, I have no idea if this makes him scum or not... he's always done this sh*t, it makes him a self-important sh*t bag, but not sure what else... 

you are extra dumb.. I have 0 votes on me.

I'm fine being lynched and Hess's post pinged.

Both can be true you fat idiot

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't need to use big words and explain myself when I tell you to GFY. Kind of a big difference.

I'm sorry my vocabulary hurts your insecurity.

Regardless, it's still a huge contradiction for you to cry that a "back and forth with Ape" is why you revealed with 2 votes, when it wasn't really a back and forth AT ALL, but then after the fact, you come at me with personal digs. 

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

w/e. I officially don't care anymore.

Next time, stay in your weight class.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm sorry my vocabulary hurts your insecurity.

Regardless, it's still a huge contradiction for you to cry that a "back and forth with Ape" is why you revealed with 2 votes, when it wasn't really a back and forth AT ALL, but then after the fact, you come at me with personal digs. 

Next time, stay in your weight class.

When did I come at you with personal digs? What are you even talking about?

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

you are extra dumb.. I have 0 votes on me.

I'm fine being lynched and Hess's post pinged.

Both can be true you fat idiot

I'm perfectly aware of this.

Doesn't change the reality that every single time I've ever seen you suggest lynching you is the play to make, you follow up with a charge on someone else.

Your ego doesn't allow your martyr suggestion to ever just sit and get reactions... That's the point I was making, and the point I have to explain to you, as usual.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm perfectly aware of this.

Doesn't change the reality that every single time I've ever seen you suggest lynching you is the play to make, you follow up with a charge on someone else.

Your ego doesn't allow your martyr suggestion to ever just sit and get reactions... That's the point I was making, and the point I have to explain to you, as usual.

i didn't suggest i was the best lynch, i said i was a safe lynch and that I'll be non active for 6 days fri-wed

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

i didn't suggest i was the best lynch, i said i was a safe lynch and that I'll be non active for 6 days fri-wed

"safe" this time, in the past I've seen you suggest you're the "best"... like when you have those cornball roles... stop being stupid, there's literally no benefit to arguing over the semantics of this.

it's true. it has no bearing on my read on you, it was an insult... take it easy CTNyn.

edit: point was, that you should have let people react... now gfy

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

"safe" this time, in the past I've seen you suggest you're the "best"... like when you have those cornball roles... stop being stupid, there's literally no benefit to arguing over the semantics of this.

it's true. it has no bearing on my read on you, it was an insult... take it easy CTNyn.

edit: point was, that you should have let people react... now gfy

people are still free to react?  The comment still stands, if up against the deadline lynch me instead of random?

to act like putting that out there precludes me from offering opinions on anyone elses play is inane

stick to eating your sh*t

Just now, CTM said:

people are still free to react?  The comment still stands, if up against the deadline lynch me instead of random?

to act like putting that out there precludes me from offering opinions on anyone elses play is inane

stick to eating your sh*t

you are wrong

i suspect you live in a world where you don't hear that often enough

but, you are

Just now, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Lily (3) - Brett, 80, Hess

Ballin (3) - AVM, JiF, Nyn

Brett (1)- Lily

80 (2) - CTM, Ape

Hess (1) - Spoot

Spoot (1) - 80