Maybe's, depending on start date:

1.  Leelou

2.  Lily

People who posted in thread but didn't sign up:

1.  BG

People who backed out, but perhaps could be coaxed to return:

1.  Nolder

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just adjust the set up and run the ******* game.

my god

Nope.  These 10-player games just aren't quite as fun, honestly.  Adjusting the setup for 10 is impossible.  I designed the game specifically for a larger group.  Seemed like enough people wanted to play to make it happen. 

Pretty sure there were a lot of players who were willing to be patient also, especially since the Jets are in the middle of free agency, and a lot of people have been busy/on vacation and such.  Has that changed, and we just want a quick fix now?  If so we can put my game on hold and someone else can run a game in between.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  These 10-player games just aren't quite as fun, honestly.  Adjusting the setup for 10 is impossible.  I designed the game specifically for a larger group.  Seemed like enough people wanted to play to make it happen. 

Pretty sure there were a lot of players who were willing to be patient also, especially since the Jets are in the middle of free agency, and a lot of people have been busy/on vacation and such.  Has that changed, and we just want a quick fix now?  If so we can put my game on hold and someone else can run a game in between.

I'm waiting unti the time is right.  Want it to be special.  Hope you do too.

• Upvote 4

Also should go without saying, but UNCW is in the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 10 years (No one cares but me, I know.  GFY).  This will be an extremely unproductive work week as it is as a result, and I'd have less time than usual to run the game. 

Considering making the trip to Rhode Island to see them take on Duke in the opening game of the day Thursday.  I guarantee victory.  They can't handle our press defense!

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also should go without saying, but UNCW is in the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 10 years (No one cares but me, I know.  GFY).  This will be an extremely unproductive work week as it is as a result, and I'd have less time than usual to run the game. 

Considering making the trip to Rhode Island to see them take on Duke in the opening game of the day Thursday.  I guarantee victory.  They can't handle our press defense!

Stay the **** out of my state.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would say I care but no real ECU fan* has ever cared about basketball even for a moment.  Decades of Browns-esq suckage will do that to you.

*This isn't including those "ohh emmm geee we're UNC(heat) AND ECU fans! woooo!" pricks.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AVM said:

I would say I care but no real ECU fan* has ever cared about basketball even for a moment.  Decades of Browns-esq suckage will do that to you.

*This isn't including those "ohh emmm geee we're UNC(heat) AND ECU fans! woooo!" pricks.

Here's a fun fact you can be proud of:  Of all the 5 trips that UNCW has taken to the NCAA Tournament, not one of those seasons contained a victory over ECU.  We went 0-3 against the Pirates overall in those 5 particular seasons. 

I was in attendance for our 2006 loss to ECU on the road that year, the last year we went to the dance until now.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If its the size of the building I work in, is it really a state?

I will probably not be visiting the Borough of Rhode Island after all, so you can rest easy.

Well played.

Jerk.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm good with waiting. I've gotten back into a Jets mood, so I have that to preoccupy me.

• Upvote 1

My game will be over soon, I think. I'm not enjoying it and probably won't mod on DM for a long while. I have a couple of players who are playing outside the spirit of the game and pissing me off. So, I'll be free to play here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lily said:

My game will be over soon, I think. I'm not enjoying it and probably won't mod on DM for a long while. I have a couple of players who are playing outside the spirit of the game and pissing me off. So, I'll be free to play here. 

You should call them all entitled dicks, quit, and blow up their stupid game, leaving with the words:

"AND THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

That'd sure learn 'em.

• Upvote 1