Empire State Mafia Sign-Ups

18 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I missed you Nyn.  How goes it?

I MISSED YOU MORE.

I'm doing alright. bf dumped me so I've been pretty much solely focused on losing weight and such. I'll send you some pics lol

What about you??

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I MISSED YOU MORE.

I'm doing alright. bf dumped me so I've been pretty much solely focused on losing weight and such. I'll send you some pics lol

What about you??

Sipping a cocktail after 4 days of skiing at Breck.  Over 25+ inches in the last 72 hours.  Entire body beat up.  But I love this stuff.

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I MISSED YOU MORE.

What about you??

Sorry to hear about bf...fuk him anyway...no doubt, a person who does not appreciate beauty...pics always appreciated but unlike Pac I would never request...still living the dream in Israel?  What's your take on the phenom named Trump...oops...nvm...don't want Crusher to get in trouble for talking politics here. 

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I MISSED YOU MORE.

What about you??

OMG.  You are getting in shape and becoming sexier every day.  Don't waste it on one dude too dumb to appreciate it. Spread it around a little bit girl.   Hell pretty sure JIF never does the same guy twice.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sorry to hear about bf...fuk him anyway...no doubt, a person who does not appreciate beauty...pics always appreciated but unlike Pac I would never request...still living the dream in Israel?  What's your take on the phenom named Trump...oops...nvm...don't want Crusher to get in trouble for talking politics here. 

I like White Castle hamburgers

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OMG.  You are getting in shape and becoming sexier every day.  Don't waste it on one dude too dumb to appreciate it. Spread it around a little bit girl.   Hell pretty sure JIF never does the same guy twice.  

lol I'll try?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Fishooked said:

I'm honored, but I have zero clue what this Mafia stuff is about lol 

I am relatively new at this myself.  While I do know how to play, I will let someone with more experience jump in and give you the basics if you are interested in learning more.

3 hours ago, Fishooked said:

I'm honored, but I have zero clue what this Mafia stuff is about lol 

Good guys = town.  Bad guys = Mafia.  Usually 2/3 of players are town to 1/3 Mafia.  Town and Mafia both communicate on public thread "game thread" Mafia gets a private thread to talk about the game the town cannot see "scum qt". MAFIA KNOWS WHO IS MAFIA and knows everyone else is town.  Town only communicates on public thread and cannot discuss game anyplace else so they start out with no idea who is who.  During the day cycle of play everyone votes who they think is Mafia , Mafia tries to trick the town into voting other townies.  During the night cycle the Mafia kills a town player.  Game ends with a Mafia win if at anytime Mafia #'s > or = to town or ends with a town win if all Mafia are dead.  Common to call Mafia scum or in cases of extreme gayness wolves.   Rest of the game is ball breaking and name calling.   More to it but that's the basic.  We have a thread here to explain it more someplace .  New players just play and learn or don't learn as they go.  You will like it knowing you are a gamer.

• Upvote 3

@Fishooked it can be time consuming, but one of the easier ways to learn the basics is to read through a previous game.  That's what I did before I started playing.  It didn't help, because I've sucked at it for 4 years, but it gives you a clue of how the game works.  At the end of the game, the moderator also posts all the "QT's" going on so you can see what the strategy of the Mafia teams look like and such, as well as the "Dead Thread", which includes the game setup and discussion from players that were voted off.