Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You have to be kidding me, I've pointed it out in numerous posts.  

Seriously dude, **** off.  I'm done responding to you.  You're being an a$$hole at this point.  

lol, starting to feel a bit like a fake confrontation here... nothing about this interaction has had animosity behind it, but you're calling him an a-hole and being "done with it".

just introduced the outside suspicion of you two being scum mates. thanks.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to see Verb getting some attention. He buried his vote on me, and if he can read me as well as he says he can, he should know I'm town by now. I can usually read him pretty well, but he needs to play more for me to get a read. 

Unvote

Vote Verb

Official Vote Count

Verbal (3) - Hess, Ape, Lily

Spoot (3) - Brett, decker, No Penis

Lily (3) - Verbal, Leelou, Spoot

AVM (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - AVM

CTM (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (3) - Pac, Ballin, CTM

With 15 Alive it takes 8 dumbasses to lynch.

DEADLINE:  TUESDAY, 3 PM EST

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, starting to feel a bit like a fake confrontation here... nothing about this interaction has had animosity behind it, but you're calling him an a-hole and being "done with it".

just introduced the outside suspicion of you two being scum mates. thanks.

Dude, I'm just repeating myself over and over again and he's just spinning, misrepresenting and flat out lying.  I mean, I'm sorry but its tiresome and I'm not going to continue.  It's frustrating to say the least. 

I'm not going to keep doing exactly what he's asking me to do for him to just keep spinning and then claim I'm not doing what he's asking me to do.

You seriously cant see that in our exchange? 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Kinda lame. You were super gay about trying to make something from the whole Leelou, Lily thing... which was the first blip of game play... now, you don't want to take a position?

Says who?  Because I didn't answer you?

1 hour ago, Lily said:

Hi Verb. Going to come play?

Um, sure.

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'm glad to see Verb getting some attention. He buried his vote on me, and if he can read me as well as he says he can, he should know I'm town by now. I can usually read him pretty well, but he needs to play more for me to get a read. 

Unvote

Vote Verb

hahaha

I don't think it is buried, but ok.  I like how you only nudge and then don't commit to a vote until you see others doing it (like Hess & Ape).

If this isn't obvious scum behavior, I'm not sure what is.

I still like Spoot the most today, even though it's only a single post of his that I'm latching onto (the one where he suggested running up Leelou to see her role)

as as far as the Ape/AVM/Jif dialogue, I think Jif is just manufacturing something here and it comes across scummiest of the 3.

CTM said he was catching up awhile ago but hasn't really said anything, and not sure where Pac is. Would like more from those 2.

would lynch no penis because he's been a pain in the ass.

I wasn't going to bury my vote where there was no train. Besides, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because, you know, the weekend. But when you didn't play this morning, I thought it was a good time. Also, I like the company I'm in on your train. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

I still like Spoot the most today, even though it's only a single post of his that I'm latching onto (the one where he suggested running up Leelou to see her role)

as as far as the Ape/AVM/Jif dialogue, I think Jif is just manufacturing something here and it comes across scummiest of the 3.

CTM said he was catching up awhile ago but hasn't really said anything, and not sure where Pac is. Would like more from those 2.

Ofcouse it does...

lol

I know it brettard and he's an idiot but maybe I'm not explaining myself well because I cant possibly see how I come out of that exchange looking like the one manufacturing something when it's clear as day it's AVM.

Whatevs.  Sorry I called you as a$$hole AVM  Maybe I just suck.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ofcouse it does...

lol

I know it brettard and he's an idiot but maybe I'm not explaining myself well because I cant possibly see how I come out of that exchange looking like the one manufacturing something when it's clear as day it's AVM.

I went back and re read because you seem genuinely frustrated... And I still don't see wtf you're talking about. It seems like you put a dumb vote on him, he called you out, then you said you're reasoning was a joke, but then you also had legitimate reasons for that vote? I'm not following

Just now, StraightCash said:

I went back and re read because you seem genuinely frustrated... And I still don't see wtf you're talking about. It seems like you put a dumb vote on him, he called you out, then you said you're reasoning was a joke, but then you also had legitimate reasons for that vote? I'm not following

I'm done explaining. 

haha

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ofcouse it does...

lol

Come on don't take that back, this was the first thing you said that I agreed with all day! ;)

But seriously -- maybe I'M missing something.  I know I'm poking and prodding in a very sarcastic/a-holey way, but when I reviewed those two quotes within that first long list it A--seemed like those were supposed to be part of a case Ape was building against me and B-- that, like I was saying, it was more Ape questioning Leelous motives as opposed to a case against me.

If you're legitimately apologizing for calling me an a-hole, please don't lol.  Sorry if you're getting legitimately frustrated -- I don't really feel overly concerned, so I'm having a bit of fun at your expense just like I was with Ape and the IDGAF meme, for example.  And if you weren't legitimately apologizing, well played and GFY.

Actually either way GFY.  <3 and stuffs though, I guess.

Official Vote Count

Verbal (4) - Hess, Ape, Lily, decker

Spoot (2) - Brett, No Penis

AVM (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - AVM

CTM (1) - Crusher

Official Vote Count

Leelou (1) - No Penis

Spoot (1) - Brett

AVM (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - AVM

CTM (1) - Crusher

3 hours ago, AVM said:

@Leelou -- any thoughts on Verby?

So went through and looked at his posts, mostly they are okay, but there have been one or two that I'm meh about. Not enough for me to vote him yet though. 

JiF is starting to move up a bit towards town for me. 

I'm tempted to move my vote to Ballin and I'd like to know why Decker is voting. Also, I see Decker has not given any thoughts since I asked for them. 

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

I keep forgetting that Pac is playing. 

As far as the bold goes - yes, please. 

On 3/24/2016 at 2:19 PM, Leelou said:

No, he's just annoying the ever living hell out of me. Only reason would be to annoy me, but a stronger town person would be better to go after.

Now, since you decided to question me on that instead of letting him respond to it first I don't know if he's annoying town or annoying scum. Thanks. 

don't like this post

On 3/24/2016 at 2:27 PM, Leelou said:

Me, I know I'm town and I have some newbie that won't leave me alone and I don't know why. I'm trying to figure that out. What is the logic for him to be hounding me? 

Cause you have boobs and he probably hasn't gotten laid since Vinny was the Jets QB?

Official Vote Count

decker (1) - Crusher

Leelou (1) - No Penis

Spoot (1) - Brett

AVM (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - AVM

On 3/24/2016 at 7:15 PM, StraightCash said:

Oh Spoot... Is this your first game as scum? I don't think forcing a potential PR into a reveal on D1 is particularly good for town.

unvote vote Spoot

wtf.. why do you want a 1/2 claim out there and why do you and hess think Verbal is scummy for pointing it out?

Archived