Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Mod Note:  Just a heads up that I will be leaving at about 4 PM EST (5 hours from now), heading out of town for the weekend.  My availability will be limited as I'm spending time with family.  Thus, after 4, it is unlikely you will get any scenes from me until Sunday night or Monday morning.  Your deadline remains Monday @ 3 PM EST for a lynch, just letting you know in case a lynch is achieved over the weekend.  If absolutely necessary, I've told Nyn she can post flips and handle NA's.  Thanks.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape scum tell here...

So convicted around Lily not all in on Brett.

Ape is showing his ass right now.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Was Ape the one that wanted us to focus on the SK? 

Look at this sh*t.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mod Note:  Just a heads up that I will be leaving at about 4 PM EST (5 hours from now), heading out of town for the weekend.  My availability will be limited as I'm spending time with family.  Thus, after 4, it is unlikely you will get any scenes from me until Sunday night or Monday morning.  Your deadline remains Monday @ 3 PM EST for a lynch, just letting you know in case a lynch is achieved over the weekend.  If absolutely necessary, I've told Nyn she can post flips and handle NA's.  Thanks.

I'm in El Salvador all next week too.

Maybe you guys should just kill me?

Ape is not town too, btw.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I tried to.  You were at L-1. lmfao

So was Lily.

Doesnt help when multiple people arent playing. 

you know that is true... has ballin gone completely mia? Part of me wants to lynch him just so we can actually achieve a lynch down the road

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, you just confirmed you are scum.

You just confirmed you're the SK.

Just now, CTM said:

you know that is true... has ballin gone completely mia? Part of me wants to lynch him just so we can actually achieve a lynch down the road

I wanted to lynch him at the beginning of the day before Crusher decided to spill the beans. 

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 said that was all just flavor. If that sh*t informed the setup, then it's not "just flavor". 

For ****s sake, 80.

The theme informed the setup.  Hence why I did not allow Character Reveals.  The SCENES, however, are just flavor.  Big difference. 

To everyone:  Stop gaming the mod and play Mafia, please.  And GFY's.

This is ridiculous. We are never going to lynch anybody. We have gotten 2 good candidates to L1 and then votes have peeled off. I really want to lynch Lily, will also lynch Spoot. I will also throw Jif for all the previous 20 pages of reasons, and since he will be gone next week and the last thing we need is another inactive player 

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Because Spoot is the one being protected. Seems pretty obvious to start with him. Also, knowing whether there is a town watcher helps determine if there's a tracker in town or scum.

Yeah When I flip town mason you got your answer .

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The night action I'm gonna be handling has nothing to do with this game, frankly.  GFY

11 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

This is ridiculous. We are never going to lynch anybody. We have gotten 2 good candidates to L1 and then votes have peeled off. I really want to lynch Lily, will also lynch Spoot. I will also throw Jif for all the previous 20 pages of reasons, and since he will be gone next week and the last thing we need is another inactive player 

Would you lynch yourself?  You and I are my best for today.  Let's do this.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The theme informed the setup.  Hence why I did not allow Character Reveals.  The SCENES, however, are just flavor.  Big difference. 

To everyone:  Stop gaming the mod and play Mafia, please.  And GFY's.

it's not gaming the mod to want some level of understanding of what is and is not part of what we need to consider... i'm about 1 more stupid response from the mod from quitting this bitch

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nah, that won't help. He thinks one or more of the masons are scum, even though we're explicitly town. He's gaming the mod.

In that case this game is done .  You can't change basic rules like that expect the game to work .  It's stupid.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

In that case this game is done .  You can't change basic rules like that expect the game to work .  It's stupid.  

The logic he's using is that 80 has done that before. To be fair, I think I saw CTM and Hess back him up on this.

Regardless, it's retarded.

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1) No, but being a Town Mason with JiF and Crusher does make me vetted as Town.

2.Yes, but it's completely idiotic. You're ignoring that I'm Town fukking Mason. And you're gaming the mod thinking he might be doing something out of the ordinary, and not taking everything at face value. Like Brett. If I'm scum, then that must mean that JiF and Crusher are scum, too. Same with Lily and Decker. But, whatever.

Everyone in this game that has played more than this year has seen scenarios very similar to what we're talking about with one (or all of you) being scum.  Split masons -- generally called neighbors, as Lily and I think others have called out -- have been a thing before, specifically in an 80 game.  Having power roles as a part of masons is already out of the ordinary.  So would having two town players with the same role.  At this point one of those 2 or a split mason (part town part scum) group is basically guaranteed, I think.

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) No it doesn't. Leelou posted 80 doing this mixed mason thing in a game before. 

2) Yes, i think it's more likely that the 3 of you are scum tbh

Lastly i don't think I've ever seen a power role +  a mason. And we have 2 being claimed, this game isn't standard by any definition i know

This

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's awesome.  This is sooo much fun.

I wonder if he's wearing Nike's and has Cool-aid next to his computer?

Kool-aid*

24 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I know nobody cares but look at the theme for a second. Two worlds, back and forth etc...duh

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80 said that was all just flavor. If that sh*t informed the setup, then it's not "just flavor". 

For ****s sake, 80.

I think 80 got at this already, but just because scenes are flavor doesn't mean the theme has nothing to do with the setup I would think?

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

BTW - this is disgusting too.

Didnt Lily say she tracked him too? 

How is this disgusting, exactly?  Yes, she did.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nah, that won't help. He thinks one or more of the masons are scum, even though we're explicitly town. He's gaming the mod.

For **** sake, stop saying "gaming the mod", you sound like an ignorant ******* fairy. I'm gaming percentages... The game is comprised of 15 people, and 5 have claimed mason. Add to that a town tracker and town watcher, because if you guys are all town, then so are those other roles you claimed. Add to that that you can share your results with team mates, so they aren't lost if you die before revealing. 

All of this makes it absolutely impossible to balance. If I were scum, I'd be pitching a fit.

You realize that because of these mason claims, the game dynamic has shifted from people in mason groups vs. people not in mason groups. 

It's stupid.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

Everyone in this game that has played more than this year has seen scenarios very similar to what we're talking about with one (or all of you) being scum.  Split masons -- generally called neighbors, as Lily and I think others have called out -- have been a thing before, specifically in an 80 game.  Having power roles as a part of masons is already out of the ordinary.  So would having two town players with the same role.  At this point one of those 2 or a split mason (part town part scum) group is basically guaranteed, I think.

This

Kool-aid*

I think 80 got at this already, but just because scenes are flavor doesn't mean the theme has nothing to do with the setup I would think?

How is this disgusting, exactly?  Yes, she did.

Problem for me is 80 stated in the QT and PR  we are all town Mason's.  So the fact that all if a sudden the rules are changes makes the game stupid .  Call it a bastard mod game.  I don't do bastard mod games.  

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

In a game where nobody knows the theme, then scenes SHOULD deliver more than flavor... that's my point. 

This is just stupid.

Archived