Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My neighbor just ran his mailbox over.  Like right over the top of it.  My dog started barking so I went outside.  Why my life is better than most? My neighbor blamed the mailbox.  Yep.  You might have a drinking problem when?   So awesome.  Mrs Crusher is in Long Island visiting her Dad with our girls for spring break.  Can't wait to tell her it's probably ok the next time my dog sh*ts on his lawn Haha.  I made Littke Sal fetch the box from under his car.   Then properly scolded it for getting in the way.  

Is LK your neighbor???

Official Vote Count

Leelou (2) - Ballin, no psls

CTM (2) - Leelou, Crusher

decker (1) - JiF

Hess (1) - AVM

no psls (1) - Brett

Pac (1) - Hess

Not Voting (7) - Ape, CTM, Spoot, decker, Lily, Pac, Verbal

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My neighbor just ran his mailbox over.  Like right over the top of it.  My dog started barking so I went outside.  Why my life is better than most? My neighbor blamed the mailbox.  Yep.  You might have a drinking problem when?   So awesome.  Mrs Crusher is in Long Island visiting her Dad with our girls for spring break.  Can't wait to tell her it's probably ok the next time my dog sh*ts on his lawn Haha.  I made Littke Sal fetch the box from under his car.   Then properly scolded it for getting in the way.  

My parents neighbor backed out of their drive way once and hit my parked car.  

They literally tried to blame me for where I parked it.  It was one of those conversations, where in the middle of it started looking around like WTF is going on and was expecting Austin Kutcher to pop out from around the corner. 

It literally ended with me saying, "I'm not trying to be rude, but this is has literally been the stupidiest conversation I've ever been a part of in my entire life.  You hit my car.  It was parked, meaning, not moving.  I'm not calling your a moron but this is moronic.  I'm either calling the cops or you admit you're an idiot and we move on".  

My parents arent very friendly with them.

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good morning.  I'm ready for the weather to warm up enough to have my morning Java on the back deck without a hoodie.  

I'm currently hungover in a Tennessee hotel room. My flight's at 12 and I'm hoping weather is straight I hate flying 

Just now, JiF said:

My parents neighbor backed out of their drive way once and hit my parked car.  

They literally tried to blame me for where I parked it.  It was one of those conversations, where in the middle of it started looking around like WTF is going on and was expecting Austin Kutcher to pop out from around the corner. 

It literally ended with me saying, "I'm not trying to be rude, but this is has literally been the stupidiest conversation I've ever been a part of in my entire life.  You hit my car.  It was parked, meaning, not moving.  I'm not calling your a moron but this is moronic.  I'm either calling the cops or you admit you're an idiot and we move on".  

My parents arent very friendly with them.

Some people never get use to accepting blame or accountability.  Very annoying and I applaud your restraint.  Mrs Crusher has developed a silly ability to step in right before I get to the point were my words become incoherent and my body language threatening.  A little gem that one.  This post shows the difference in our age.  You said Ashton Kusher and I instantly thought of Allen funt.    LOL

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I don't even know what's going on right now.

I don't either. I'm not really into the footsie stuff that is going on right now. Plus, I've got priorities... I'm trying to get through all of Daredevil season 2... then I have to get caught up on the Walking Dead episodes I missed, and Better Call Saul. So much teevee... so little time....

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Everyone wants to shoot you. 

Lucky for me the mod wouldn't do someth................oh.

I'm ****ed.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I don't either. I'm not really into the footsie stuff that is going on right now. Plus, I've got priorities... I'm trying to get through all of Daredevil season 2... then I have to get caught up on the Walking Dead episodes I missed, and Better Call Saul. So much teevee... so little time....

I'm currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy.  Like, obsessed to the point that I'm ready to join a motorcycle club.......except I don't know how to ride (and am deathly afraid of motorcycles).

Archived