Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My guess is bachelorette party where the woman's yell woo a lot and sip daiquiri from cock shaped straws.  Because it's cute.  Because it's a straw and its cock.  Most cocks aren't straws so these are and that is funny.  Woo

Woo!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My guess is bachelorette party where the woman's yell woo a lot and sip daiquiri from cock shaped straws.  Because it's cute.  Because it's a straw and its cock.  Most cocks aren't straws so these are and that is funny.  Woo

I put my hand up on your hip, when you dip, I dip, we dip!

Woo! 

So I'm not going to have time until this afternoon to go through the thread. Any highlights on who I should be protecting tonight? I'll still be making up my own mind, but any info now while I go back to reread what I skimmed the past few days would be appreciated. 

24 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So I'm not going to have time until this afternoon to go through the thread. Any highlights on who I should be protecting tonight? I'll still be making up my own mind, but any info now while I go back to reread what I skimmed the past few days would be appreciated. 

Who ever the Ape is going to shoot. 

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

Protect me

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Are there two mason teams in this game?  

Masons are town?

Why does my dog have to follow me every time I enter the kitchen?

Yes.

Yes, typically (unless you ask Ape, CTM, Hess, or Leelou, because apparently 80 has made non-town Masons before).

The same reason compels Crusher to follow a pizza delivery guy every time he sees one.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Acknowledging that he knows he's not getting NK'ed. 

Amateur.

Wouldn't it be amateurish of scum to NK me since I'm obviously such an easy, lying, scummy, lynch?

I'm just playing into scum's hand. If everyone wants to think I'm scum, then by golly I'm gonna act it.

And, I'll reiterate that being NK'ed would be a blessing.

I'm so emo that it doesn't hurt because I don't feel a thing.

22 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So we're lynching Brett tomorrow? 

It'll depend on whether the SK that JIF is fear-mongering about is actually a vig or not. I think a vig shoots at one of Brett, JIF or Spoot. While an SK would have to shoot at town now, since it seems the scum team is all out in the open. 

If JIF, Crusher, Spoot and Brett are all scum, and they had Pac as scum with them, then that's 5 scum. In a 15 person game, there's probably not a 3rd party. Just town and scum.

My advice, protect yourself. Let the bullets fly and hope that any deaths, town or scum, help solidify our understanding of the setup.

If JIF's crew is in fact scum, it would behoove them to shoot me if they really think I'm SK. Let them.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wouldn't it be amateurish of scum to NK me since I'm obviously such an easy, lying, scummy, lynch?

I'm just playing into scum's hand. If everyone wants to think I'm scum, then by golly I'm gonna act it.

And, I'll reiterate that being NK'ed would be a blessing.

I'm so emo that it doesn't hurt because I don't feel a thing.

No. Congratulations on fumbling through the wifom attempt though... 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes.

Yes, typically (unless you ask Ape, CTM, Hess, or Leelou, because apparently 80 has made non-town Masons before).

The same reason compels Crusher to follow a pizza delivery guy every time he sees one.

It's so funny how much JIF false claiming mason blew up in your faces... first because Lily and Decker were actually masons, then, because they decided to stupidly grow the mason group to save you, then they had Brett try to save you with another fake reveal that Lily blew up.

If this goes down the way it looks, then Lily might end up as the town MVP just by having gotten the role that allowed her to counter-claim both of your stupid false claims. Only blemish in her play was unvoting Brett, but that's really okay... it gave me something to talk about, and you guys something to try and glom onto while you flail all over the place. 

Good stuff.

Archived