Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Everyone's busy on weekends. I have 3 kids I get it. But like, everyone has smart phones. Therefore like, you can play anywhere. At anytime. Don't even tell me any of you ****ers don't spend half your weekends staring at your phones anyway. Seriously, the whole "well it's the weekend" thing is sorta lame. I completely get that it should slow down but come on. Everyone have a few mins of downtime here and there, enough to check. The only fair excuse in my book nowadays is if you're on vacation.

Or driving across the country...

24 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Everyone's busy on weekends. I have 3 kids I get it. But like, everyone has smart phones. Therefore like, you can play anywhere. At anytime. Don't even tell me any of you ****ers don't spend half your weekends staring at your phones anyway. Seriously, the whole "well it's the weekend" thing is sorta lame. I completely get that it should slow down but come on. Everyone have a few mins of downtime here and there, enough to check. The only fair excuse in my book nowadays is if you're on vacation.

Honestly dude this board is such a nightmare I've all but given up on playing from smart phone

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

I actually loss  power for 8 hours due to strong winds.  Luckily I was sleeping

Some weekends there is plenty of activity. Others, not so much. 

Calder hasn't been around. I wonder if we're waiting on his NA

I don't have a smart phone.

14 hours ago, Lily said:

My son just left to take his puppy to the vet. We think it's parvo. Good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. 

<3

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice dude... any idea what the plans are?

Oh, and I'll take your spot once I'm dead. 

No clue and I couldn't be happier about it.  I told them a couple of very generic things (I want to drink whiskey and play cards) and requested it not be Myrtle Beach.  That's a thing down here, believe it or not...and I've been to Myrtle for too many bach parties.  

13 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

i'd wsatch it. But to be fair i watch any crap out there. Zero standdards.

These posts were just...fantastic.

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Honestly dude this board is such a nightmare I've all but given up on playing from smart phone

+1

11 hours ago, Lily said:

It's parvo and the vet says it doesn't look good. 

I'm sorry Lily -- best wishes that things turn around <3

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I have been changing up my scum meta.  

:rl:

BTW ironically I screwed up the CTM quote -- the +1 is my phenomenal contribution

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Some weekends there is plenty of activity. Others, not so much. 

Calder hasn't been around. I wonder if we're waiting on his NA

Was 80 around at all?  If so, then good thought.

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a quiet night in the Empire State.  You're all still here....

Two thoughts:

1) Well done Leroy

2) I see we've broken the will of the seachicken to write scenes

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I've got jury duty tomorrow... so I was hoping things would pick back up here today.

Holy sh*t, can you guys imagine Ape in a jury deliberation room?  Holy sh*t.  There's nooooo way he makes any jury.  He'll be playing today and lead in post count.

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

Was 80 around at all?  If so, then good thought.

Two thoughts:

1) Well done Leroy

2) I see we've broken the will of the seachicken to write scenes

80 rep'ed my football posts over weekend, I think.

Archived