Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy.  Like, obsessed to the point that I'm ready to join a motorcycle club.......except I don't know how to ride (and am deathly afraid of motorcycles).

That show is so ******* awful that it's great. The first season is actually good, but the rest is a gigantic soap opera that I'm ashamed that I'm not ashamed to have watched.

JIF loves it.

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Lucky for me the mod wouldn't do someth................oh.

I'm ****ed.

I'm currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy.  Like, obsessed to the point that I'm ready to join a motorcycle club.......except I don't know how to ride (and am deathly afraid of motorcycles).

Top 3 favorite show of all time for me.  I'd lick Jax Teller from head to toe. 

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't either. I'm not really into the footsie stuff that is going on right now. Plus, I've got priorities... I'm trying to get through all of Daredevil season 2... then I have to get caught up on the Walking Dead episodes I missed, and Better Call Saul. So much teevee... so little time....

put a tv in bathroom, you seem to spend plenty of time in there you disgusting poop factory

47 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm currently hungover in a Tennessee hotel room. My flight's at 12 and I'm hoping weather is straight I hate flying 

Hope you get maximum turbulence

vote Hess

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't either. I'm not really into the footsie stuff that is going on right now. Plus, I've got priorities... I'm trying to get through all of Daredevil season 2... then I have to get caught up on the Walking Dead episodes I missed, and Better Call Saul. So much teevee... so little time....

Save Saul for last.  First two episodes are a snooze fest.  Daredevil outstanding through four episodes and might be one of the best walking dead seasons ever.

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Might be top 3 for me as well.  I'm in season 3 right now.

Best season IMO.   Literally, the ending your like WTF is going on and then you start to celebrate.  It's amazing.  Probably the best ending to a season of any show ever. 

FWIW - there are talks about a prequel. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Best season IMO.   Literally, the ending your like WTF is going on and then you start to celebrate.  It's amazing.  Probably the best ending to a season of any show ever. 

FWIW - there are talks about a prequel. 

I was going to say seasons 1-3 were as good as it gets.. Loved the rest but it was a little bit of a slide after season 3

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Save Saul for last.  First two episodes are a snooze fest.  Daredevil outstanding through four episodes and might be one of the best walking dead seasons ever.

I recently read a bad review somewhere on DD season 2. Made me a bit sad hope it's wrong.

9 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Seems odd to be that when you get put at 3 votes, you're quick to make sure someone else's total will atleast equal yours 

If this wasn't coming from our very own Inspector Clouseau, I'd consider it odd that you are trying to case an obvious joke vote

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Might be top 3 for me as well.  I'm in season 3 right now.

Oh, that explains it... the first couple seasons were actually decent... just wait, the wheels come off and it turns into a full-blown post-menopausal sh*t show.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, that explains it... the first couple seasons were actually decent... just wait, the wheels come off and it turns into a full-blown post-menopausal sh*t show.

Are you two talking Walking Dead?

side note: how the **** does Skip Bayless have a tv show **** you America

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

Fire!!!!!!!

...I'm listening

11 hours ago, HessStation said:

So who else is town? Let's rock.

IDK, haven't checked my PM yet.

10 hours ago, HessStation said:

I am scum. 

I believe you, yet I'll never vote you.  Except for now.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I'm currently hungover in a Tennessee hotel room. My flight's at 12 and I'm hoping weather is straight I hate flying 

Sounds like the start of a horror movie...

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I don't even know what's going on right now.

I'm pretty sure Hess is being drugged in a Tennessee hotel room and is begging us for help.

No one actually watches First Take, so this is clearly some sort of SOS signal.

Archived