Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, D P R said:

That's not really Town behavior.

Yes i know, which is why I self voted yesterday. Listen, the events in the QT lead to a modkill. Made me feel like I was wasting my time if I couldn't talk about what happened in there when i felt they were being misrepresented, so i bounced, I don't have time to waste.

I can go check and see what's been going on if you like

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You are stating that I "cleared" 3 people, when I never once suggested they were cleared. I said we got "town". You are stating conjecture, not fact.

You colored us blue dippy do

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

who did you say you cleared, and more importantly ... how?

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes. 

Pretty sure there have only been 2 nights since the modkill. The first night since modkill we viewed you and Wombat, got town on both, but the submissions were compromised by the mod. So, last night I banked the points because we're not earning many.

The night that we viewed me, ctm and verbal, the submitter told us who they would view at the same time that they also bought the potions, which made the targets readily available for 12 hours. He still tried to submit at the last minute, but me and CTM both agreed the actions were wasted because they were known for 12 hours.

Let me know when you see it:

• Crusher
  • CTM
  • Spoooooot - Death Eater -lynched D4
  • Decker
  • Ape
  • Pac- Ernie McMullen - Hufflepuff - N3
  • Wes
  • SMC
  • Lily
  • Verbsy - Draco Malfoy of Slytherin House - Modkilled D3
  • JC - Pansy Parkinson of Slytherin House - lynched D2
  • Hess - Bellatrix Lestrange - Death Eater - lynched D3
  • JVoR - Marietta Don't Remember - Ravenclaw - N4
  • Smash
  • Dan - Terry Boot of Ravenclaw House - killed N2
  • Hallia
  • Wombat
  • JiF - Penelope Clearwater of Ravenclaw House - lynched D1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes i know, which is why I self voted yesterday. Listen, the events in the QT lead to a modkill. Made me feel like I was wasting my time if I couldn't talk about what happened in there when i felt they were being misrepresented, so i bounced, I don't have time to waste.

I can go check and see what's been going on if you like

Let me know when you see it.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

You colored us blue dippy do

for **** sake... you'd better be scum being this stupid

i colored us blue in the context of assuming the results were legit, for the sake of the exercise of coloring the trains... never cleared anyone... i made this clear... you're reaching, and flailing 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

for **** sake... you'd better be scum being this stupid

i colored us blue in the context of assuming the results were legit, for the sake of the exercise of coloring the trains... never cleared anyone... i made this clear... you're reaching, and flailing 

i don't flail my hairy friend, i quoted your post. You indicated they were solid and submitted at deadline, i first assumed you did this cause you were scum, then when you reacted to the modkill i thought maybe you did that just to take us off the table.. but the fact is you worded it in such a way that would lead people to believe they were pretty solid

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Let me know when you see it:

• Crusher
  • CTM
  • Spoooooot - Death Eater -lynched D4
  • Decker
  • Ape
  • Pac- Ernie McMullen - Hufflepuff - N3
  • Wes
  • SMC
  • Lily
  • Verbsy - Draco Malfoy of Slytherin House - Modkilled D3
  • JC - Pansy Parkinson of Slytherin House - lynched D2
  • Hess - Bellatrix Lestrange - Death Eater - lynched D3
  • JVoR - Marietta Don't Remember - Ravenclaw - N4
  • Smash
  • Dan - Terry Boot of Ravenclaw House - killed N2
  • Hallia
  • Wombat
  • JiF - Penelope Clearwater of Ravenclaw House - lynched D1

yea, not trying hard enough to read between lines

1 minute ago, CTM said:

i don't flail my hairy friend, i quoted your post. You indicated they were solid and submitted at deadline, i first assumed you did this cause you were scum, then when you reacted to the modkill i thought maybe you did that just to take us off the table.. but the fact is you worded it in such a way that would lead people to believe they were pretty solid

CTM, you've throw every piece of sh*t you can find at me since I FOS'ed you... before that, you had expressed no suspicion of me whatsoever... you have very little self-awareness my flailing friend

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes. 

Pretty sure there have only been 2 nights since the modkill. The first night since modkill we viewed you and Wombat, got town on both, but the submissions were compromised by the mod. So, last night I banked the points because we're not earning many.

The night that we viewed me, ctm and verbal, the submitter told us who they would view at the same time that they also bought the potions, which made the targets readily available for 12 hours. He still tried to submit at the last minute, but me and CTM both agreed the actions were wasted because they were known for 12 hours.

Doing what I can. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

CTM, you've throw every piece of sh*t you can find at me since I FOS'ed you... before that, you had expressed no suspicion of me whatsoever... you have very little self-awareness my flailing friend

you big dummy, i go where the game takes me and it's taking me into your filthy cave more than i care lately. 

Two notable things have happened that lead me there

1) Spoot lynched as scum, and you did defend spoot 

2) DPR clearing most of game and asking if I was viewed, you did announce a view of me as innocent and then contradicted yourself about it

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

you big dummy, i go where the game takes me and it's taking me into your filthy cave more than i care lately. 

Two notable things have happened that lead me there

1) Spoot lynched as scum, and you did defend spoot 

2) DPR clearing most of game and asking if I was viewed, you did announce a view of me as innocent and then contradicted yourself about it

so... you're really going for this? i don't care enough about the game anymore to try and figure out if you're being deceptive or not, this is idiotic

vote ctm

I'm not willing to lynch anyone who is even putting in a half-hearted effort.  In my eyes, I'm playing as if CTM, Ape and DPR are all town.  Crusher too, obv, per the investigation results I provided. 

Willing to lynch Smash or Hallia today.  Maybe Decker, Lily or SMC.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not willing to lynch anyone who is even putting in a half-hearted effort.  In my eyes, I'm playing as if CTM, Ape and DPR are all town.  Crusher too, obv, per the investigation results I provided. 

Willing to lynch Smash or Hallia today.  Maybe Lily or SMC.

That's not really playing, though. That's just deciding that you'd rather have a good time. 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

That's not really playing, though. That's just deciding that you'd rather have a good time. 

....And?  Lynching an inactive got us Spoot.  Who's to say the final scum isn't Smash or Hallia at this point?  What do we have to go on besides the investigation results, that may be corrupt?

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ representing as a member of ravenclaw

therefore his results must be solid

This is as disingenuous as can be - I guess you did see it. 

Unvote. Vote CTM

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

so... you're really going for this? i don't care enough about the game anymore to try and figure out if you're being deceptive or not, this is idiotic

vote ctm

my god ape it's clear as day. How delusional are you. You even used the same damn words in your contradiction. It couldn't be more clear

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

My "clears" were garbage because the person submitting them made them public 12 hours before the deadline. We didn't use the last-minute submission approach.

Let's assume you're not part of DPR's House, how do you know that his House's submission method isn't more effective?

On 4/22/2016 at 11:39 AM, Integrity28 said:

Lots of points!

So, how did you guys use the mirror. Is this the approach that JVOR suggested? 

My House also got a town result on Verbal, CTM and Me. 

We used the last minute submit method. 1 person submitted, and chose who they wanted to view independent of group discussion. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

....And?  Lynching an inactive got us Spoot.  Who's to say the final scum isn't Smash or Hallia at this point?  What do we have to go on besides the investigation results, that may be corrupt?

Final scum or 2, I should have said.  I keep operating under the probably incorrect assumption there's 3.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

This is as disingenuous as can be - I guess you did see it. 

Unvote. Vote CTM

good god.. i'm guessing at what you are hinting at, how is that disingenuous?

lol.. bizzaro world

2 hours ago, D P R said:

The pool of potential scum / threats to town are:

Crusher

CTM

Ape

Lilly

Hally

Everyone else is cleared.

if we're assuming DPR's results are legit..

I go ape or hally here

Archived