Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Leelou said:

You're running a game? Awesome! 

Maybe - if no one else is in line to mod and folks want to play.

It will be a simple setup, except everyone will get a gun.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I believe everybody alive has posted since these trains began and no one is vouching for either.

Granted, there was that slight distraction so I'll check again:

Can anybody stand for Lily or Hally and claim any reason to think that they are town?

Nope 

I would like to here anything about why Lillybis scum.  Other than DPRs process of contamination thing.  I votedHalia because Ape came out quick on her and thought he had a result on her.  Plus her day 1 train died quickly and momentum switched to JIF. Granted I was part of that switch.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would like to here anything about why Lillybis scum.  Other than DPRs process of contamination thing.  I votedHalia because Ape came out quick on her and thought he had a result on her.  Plus her day 1 train died quickly and momentum switched to JIF. Granted I was part of that switch.  

Who else was part of the switch? I'll grab the vote counts later

16 minutes ago, D P R said:

Maybe - if no one else is in line to mod and folks want to play.

It will be a simple setup, except everyone will get a gun.

Hey, also, if I do mod a game, please let it just be the JN crowd - no need to recruit. I won't do it if a bunch of non-JN folks show up.

I'll vote for either but I don't remember any damning stuff for either being town or scum really. I think Lily's more likely scum with her soft spoken indifference to the votes, but Hallia's response to being wagoned is a push back that doesn't seem all that genuine either

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Haley, you got any stories about being viewed or viewing, stuff like that?

I haven't seen anyone say they've viewed me.  I think I'm happy with where I'm voting right now.  Sitting at the tire place atm waiting on this flat to be changed.

8 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I haven't seen anyone say they've viewed me.  I think I'm happy with where I'm voting right now.  Sitting at the tire place atm waiting on this flat to be changed.

Have you viewed anyone or bought any spells?

Archived