Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

The facts are undeniable.

1) When Ape was trying to get the idea out there that there was a town result on him.. He said the investigations occurred with no pre discussion and at deadline. This has been bumpedfor all to see.

2) When Ape was asked to confirm this result on me, he said the investigation was bogus cause it wasn't submitted at deadline. This also has been bumped for all to see

3) I have consistently said the results were not valid because they were discussed prior. I said it originally and I said it to DPR earlier today

These are all facts, clearly shown in thread 

--

So, the question is why am I not voting Ape today?

1) The way he reacted to the modkill seemed genuine

2) I've come to believe that the houses are all town and ape's paranoid megalomaniac brain has caused our house to implode, first by guaranteeing that JC was scum, then by voting and casing verbal and now coming after me. If he's scum doing all this then I would say I'd tip my hat to him but he's certainly done things outside the spirit of the rules to get here which I can explain later. Frankly, Ape being town fits in with his well established modus operandi of being scum MVP, and I believe he's done it again folks

Based on gameplay in thread alone, Ape is by far the dirtiest. But the 2 things above give me pause in voting him, at least until more likely candidates have been off'd.  

I've asked for a modkill, ape and I have really violated the rules this time so it is deserved for sure. If it is granted, my alignment will be clear and you all will have to figure out what to do with him. Under no circumstance would I let him around till end game however, he needs to go if some of the unknowns flip town.

So why aren't you voting Ape?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, D P R said:

So why aren't you voting Ape?

Cause i'm more interested in voting who I think is more likely to be scum than voting who I know is an insecure, paranoid a$$hole

Just now, CTM said:

Cause i'm more interested in voting who I think is more likely to be scum than voting who I know is an insecure, paranoid a$$hole

You missed the post below the one you quoted. 

17 minutes ago, D P R said:

You missed the post below the one you quoted. 

heh, but it's true. Ape isn't trying to get scum lynched, he's trying to get me lynched cause he's worried my pecker is bigger than his. That's where his ego is at, this is the type of person you are dealing with. 

He knows i was annoyed by the modkill, he knows I'm not in QT, he knows I've ceded to him to use the points how he sees fit since the modkill. You say that's anti town, and it is, but if I was scum it would be extremely anti scum.. why would I as scum give up my ability to sway actions in scum's favor because a townie was modkilled? I obviously wouldn't.. i'd be happy about the modkill lol

On April 25, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Lily said:

I'm starting to think that he'd try a little harder to save his ass if scum, but I dunno. If he's scum, this would be his first scum game, and we have no scum meta for him. Lurking and not defending might be his scum meta. 

The above is in response to Wombat, who said "Spoot's reaction to all this is rather curious.  He either doesn't care or is supremely confident that he isn't being lynched."

On April 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Lily said:

Just an FYI - according to her FB posts, Hallia is having some pretty serious RL stuff going on today. 

This after yesterday's talk of a Hally lynch.

7 hours ago, Lily said:

I didn't want Hally to be lynched when she was dealing with what she was dealing with. She's here now and can defend. Big difference.

Unvote

Vote Hallia

This post from this morning after I questioned her motive in defending Hally yesterday, but then being willing to jump on a Hally train after I suggested Lily/Hally competing trains.

Does anyone want to vouch for her?

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

heh, but it's true. Ape isn't trying to get scum lynched, he's trying to get me lynched cause he's worried my pecker is bigger than his. That's where his ego is at, this is the type of person you are dealing with. 

He knows i was annoyed by the modkill, he knows I'm not in QT, he knows I've ceded to him to use the points how he sees fit since the modkill. You say that's anti town, and it is, but if I was scum it would be extremely anti scum.. why would I as scum give up my ability to sway actions in scum's favor because a townie was modkilled? I obviously wouldn't.. i'd be happy about the modkill lol

It would all make perfect sense if you're an SK. Of course, his behavior could be interpreted the same way.

Here's what to do:

1. Both of you meet in the QT and declare it a safe space.

2. Don't talk at each other - talk to each other. Ask the other why they feel the way that they do.

3. Make plans to spend time together outside of work and family activities - time for just you two. 

4. Open yourselves to what drew you together in the first place.

I genuinely believe that you two share something special and it's worth trying to save.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

omfg..  I called you out on it instantly in a way that didn't directly counter you ( for fear of penalty) and a mod kill happened anyway. ive posted my counter 3 times now 

you know this you lying pos 

well then prove it

Bickering like an old married couple, CTM and Ape wandered into the Forbidden Forest never to be seen again. 

CTM - Vincent Crabbe of Slytherin House (town) has been MK'd. 
Ape - Gregory Goyle of Slytherin House (town) has been MK'd. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Bickering like an old married couple, CTM and Ape wandered into the Forbidden Forest never to be seen again. 

lol idiots

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm beginning to hate this site

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Lee lou having hell of a game as a sk.  

LOL, three members of Slytherin got Modkilled.  Classic.

Reading through I was thinking we had a choice of resolving the CTM-Ape feud or look at the non-Hess voters, but LeeMod resolved that. LOL.  What a clusker**** of a QT that must be

Lily and Hallia were both non-Hess voters.  Hallia was RL absent on Spoot and Lily was the first vote for Spoot.  Was that a distance move? Good chance there is.

Vote Lily

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

what a painful read from these 2 idiots the last couple days.  

game has jumped the shark with 3 mk's..  sad but true.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Oh look I cleared my whole ******* house....just like I said I did.

Who knew?  (obviously not my idiot housemates, lol)

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

this is why I wouldn't vote him... 

deserved..

Sorry leelou!

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Oh look I cleared my whole ******* house....just like I said I did.

Who knew?  (obviously not my idiot housemates, lol)

Just to keep terms straight, "clearing" does not mean getting everybody mod killed. OK. Good talk.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

what a painful read from these 2 idiots the last couple days.  

game has jumped the shark with 3 mk's..  sad but true.

This game jumped the shark the moment you were killed. #truth

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Number of players Verbal got modkilled:  0

EAD pirate.

You need to embrace your inner Malfoy. Being Slytherin, you guys probably get points for being mod killed and such.

Archived