Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CTM said:

huh? you admit you left details out in thread that were to your benefit (clearing you) and have the nerve to call it narrative building that you were called out on it? That's just stating a fact.

Basically with the rules here, you could've been in QT announcing you were scum and it wouldn't of mattered a lick because what happens in QT doesn't matter since it can't be discussed or hinted at in thread.. which is why i'm out of my qt

e98d619678cfcf41107d9623a2e2594d73f90135

where was CTM to call me out on this omitted detail 2 phases ago?

only now, as he's setting up endgame mislynches... is he leveraging it, and selling it as scummy.... when I did it days ago, and for days he's dubbed me town all along, in spite of clearly having not missed this... but now, now he's got a case... but he's also established his backpedal for when I flip town, he'll just accuse me of bieng "horrible town player, scum MVP"

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Smash is probably 7-10 years younger than me.  JIF is early to mid thirties I think.  Pac is Mid to late thirties. You are early forties mid life crisising like s ******* champ!!  So proud of you.  Agree on the rest.  

Im 51 crusher

I'm actually good with Lily and Hally trains.

I got nothing solid on Lily, but I got scummy Lily vibes from her increase in participation and now-willingness to vote Hally after she defended Hally yesterday for RL stuff.

In fact,

Unvote Vote Lily 

If anyone has cleared either one, now would be the time to shout out.

4 hours ago, CTM said:

lol.. why is anyone listening to DPR about who is cleared. 

Amazing

4 hours ago, CTM said:

oy vey, scum has numerous roles that can tamper with results and DPR is clearing over half the game..

^ reads a bit like butthurt scum

Lily has been under the radar and neutral

i don't have a formed opinion about her

both have been catching up

it's odd that I didn't realize Smash is on this game

vote CTM

He's playing great if scum and being just so sweet to Ape it warms my heart and all

but I think he's gotta go after the way he has raised the noise level discrediting Ape as some sort of distraction, he's giving me no psls scum vibes

7 hours ago, CTM said:

you big dummy, i go where the game takes me and it's taking me into your filthy cave more than i care lately. 

Two notable things have happened that lead me there

1) Spoot lynched as scum, and you did defend spoot 

2) DPR clearing most of game and asking if I was viewed, you did announce a view of me as innocent and then contradicted yourself about it

do you really think Ape would put himself out there if he were scum by defending Spoot ?

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

where was CTM to call me out on this omitted detail 2 phases ago?

only now, as he's setting up endgame mislynches... is he leveraging it, and selling it as scummy.... when I did it days ago, and for days he's dubbed me town all along, in spite of clearly having not missed this... but now, now he's got a case... but he's also established his backpedal for when I flip town, he'll just accuse me of bieng "horrible town player, scum MVP"

omfg..  I called you out on it instantly in a way that didn't directly counter you ( for fear of penalty) and a mod kill happened anyway. ive posted my counter 3 times now 

you know this you lying pos 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

do you really think Ape would put himself out there if he were scum by defending Spoot ?

do I think ape would be arrogant enough to defend a teammate? are you serious ?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

omfg..  I called you out on it instantly in a way that didn't directly counter you ( for fear of penalty) and a mod kill happened anyway. ive posted my counter 3 times now 

you know this you lying pos 

Oh, so reveling same results was calling me out? Too subtle, I glazed over it. Reality: you still never made it the basis for casing me til now

5 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Lily has been under the radar and neutral

i don't have a formed opinion about her

both have been catching up

it's odd that I didn't realize Smash is on this game

vote CTM

He's playing great if scum and being just so sweet to Ape it warms my heart and all

but I think he's gotta go after the way he has raised the noise level discrediting Ape as some sort of distraction, he's giving me no psls scum vibes

ape has discredited himself. I'm not the one who misrepresented the in qt results in order to make myself seem innocent.

Im actually the one that pointed out the results were suspect and being misrepresented and that neither he nor I was cleared. 

how is the latter scum and the former town? 

honestly can't make this stuff up. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, so reveling same results was calling me out? Too subtle, I glazed over it. Reality: you still never made it the basis for casing me til now

not subtle enough to avoid a mod kill. 

The only reason we are discussing this is that DPR asked if I had been viewed by anyone

You pop in thread admit to the view and then attempt to discredit the view BY DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING what you said earlier

This is new information and 100% of your own making

When you were trying to clear yourself, the views were submitted last minute and valid., when asked to confirm my view the results weren't submitted last minute and this invalid .. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

flailing.

Ctm sounds like me when I'm scum making what I think is a perfect framing case and it doesn't work.

yea, no.. Flailing is grasping at anything you can in increasingly frantic ways 

I've been consistently making the same point about you purposely misrepresenting what occurred with the investigations when it suited you, and then later when it suited you to tell the truth., you did ..

this is all available for anyone to see in plain English and is the opposite of flailing 

The facts are undeniable.

1) When Ape was trying to get the idea out there that there was a town result on him.. He said the investigations occurred with no pre discussion and at deadline. This has been bumpedfor all to see.

2) When Ape was asked to confirm this result on me, he said the investigation was bogus cause it wasn't submitted at deadline. This also has been bumped for all to see

3) I have consistently said the results were not valid because they were discussed prior. I said it originally and I said it to DPR earlier today

These are all facts, clearly shown in thread 

--

So, the question is why am I not voting Ape today?

1) The way he reacted to the modkill seemed genuine. + The fact that there was a modkill to begin with, I can't see a scenario in which scum could get a townie modkilled by breaking rules in thread

2) I've come to believe that the houses are all town and ape's paranoid megalomaniac brain has caused our house to implode, first by guaranteeing that JC was scum, then by voting and casing verbal and now coming after me. If he's scum doing all this then I would say I'd tip my hat to him but he's certainly done things outside the spirit of the rules to get here which I can explain later. Frankly, Ape being town fits in with his well established modus operandi of being scum MVP, and I believe he's done it again folks

Based on gameplay in thread alone, Ape is by far the dirtiest. But the 2 things above give me pause in voting him, at least until more likely candidates have been off'd.  

I've asked for a modkill, ape and I have really violated the rules this time so it is deserved for sure. If it is granted, my alignment will be clear and you all will have to figure out what to do with him. Under no circumstance would I let him around till end game however, he needs to go if some of the unknowns flip town.

Archived