Norman contract screws Patriots

Jetster

11 hours ago, Jetster said:

I post anything that I forsee derailing you cheating scumbags. Brady getting older is número uno. Having to sign Butler, Collins & Hightower are the others. Edelmans concussion & injury issues are sure to rear their ugly head again in 2016 too, along with your OTs constantly going down. Looking forward to hopefully sending out Marshall, Treadwell, Decker, Forte, Amaro against your non existent pass rush next year, should be Jets highest scoring games vs Pats in years. Both games we'll score over 30!

Why why..why..lol

Yea not resigning M.Bulter is really gonna derail the pats..lol they went to 2 SBs with weaker defense.

Yea...the jets scoring 30 points in both game against this years pats...w no QB to date....lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Damn, that is absolutely hilarious.

Your originality of a poster is 2nd to none.

Keep up your quality contributions to the board.

This pathetic loser talking about quality contributions to the board? 

Holy irony explosion.

7 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

This pathetic loser talking about quality contributions to the board? 

Holy irony explosion.

I love how Tx's big issue now is the Revis deal.  Um like yeah it was so great watching Kyle Wilson and Philip Adams get burned every week why sign a top 3 Corner what a dumb idea

1 minute ago, drdetroit said:

I love how Tx's big issue now is the Revis deal.  Um like yeah it was so great watching Kyle Wilson and Philip Adams get burned every week why sign a top 3 Corner what a dumb idea

The whole act is so old. It does make you appreciate life though. Could you imagine living it being as miserable as this clown obviously is? 

39 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What QB likes contact?

Brady at 39 years old is still a better QB since the Jets have had since Namath.

Sad.

TX Brady is the best QB to play the game in the history of the NFL in my opinion. 

I dont need you rubbing salt in my wound. 

The Norman contract would hurt the pats if Butler was even half as good as the media and some delusional homer pats fans think he is

Butler shut down Watkins and Hopkins last year.

Your boy Revis was made to look like a fool covering those guys.

Butler made $16,400,00 less the Revis last year.

Congrats, SOJ.

7 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Butler shut down Watkins and Hopkins last year.

Your boy Revis was made to look like a fool covering those guys.

Butler made $16,400,00 less the Revis last year.

Congrats, SOJ.

6 catches for 60 yards and a touchdown is "shutting down?"  Butler got zone help the entire season btw

28 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Versus Revis performance in a "win and in" game of 11 receptions for 136 yards?

That 10-yard cushion was phenomenal that day.

If Revis had safety help like your boy did the entire game that stat line goes down significantly but yeah let's stick to what's important like when is the NFL going to bow down to the Qb superiority of RYAN MALLETT

If Revis had safety help like your boy did the entire game that stat line goes down significantly but yeah let's stick to what's important like when is the NFL going to bow down to the Qb superiority of RYAN MALLETT

Yea, pay a CB $17MM a year who needs safety help over the top.

For that money, he should be a lock-down corner, Revis is far from that.

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, pay a CB $17MM a year who needs safety help over the top.

For that money, he should be a lock-down corner, Revis is far from that.

Revis had a wrist injury which prevented him from playing his usual jam coverage. That later required surjury, but hey let's not have facts getting in the way of a good story.

Revis had a wrist injury which prevented him from playing his usual jam coverage. That later required surjury, but hey let's not have facts getting in the way of a good story.

So what was his excuse when DeAndre Hopkins and TJ Yates lit him up for 118 yards and 2 TD's?

On 4/23/2016 at 9:27 AM, The Crusher said:

Butler will start a small start up selling a plant derivative anti inflammation tonic that the patriots will distribute to their players and it will yield roughly $49,4000,000 over the next four years. Recommended by Dr. Circumvent. 

Exactly.  Nothing screws the Cheatriots because they cheat. 

12 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Why why..why..lol

Yea not resigning M.Bulter is really gonna derail the pats..lol they went to 2 SBs with weaker defense.

Yea...the jets scoring 30 points in both game against this years pats...w no QB to date....lol

Um, if you read my post it's a combination of things that will derail the Pats. This year it will be your lack of a pass rush. Without Jones, Easley busted, Ninkovich has a lot of wear, the offenses are much better in the AFC east now. For some reason Tannyhill thrives vs the Pats, Taylor will be running around on you & I'm pretty confident Fitz will be QBing the Jets & we should have won both games last year if not for Marshall dropping a sure TD in Gillette.

12 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Why why..why..lol

Hey there!!!  You're here again?  Not defending the Cheatriots because you dont need to.  And I appreciate that.

Who are the Pats taking in the 1st round in your expert non-defending opinion? 

Hey there!!!  You're here again?  Not defending the Cheatriots because you dont need to.  And I appreciate that.

Who are the Pats taking in the 1st round in your expert non-defending opinion? 

When you have won a recent Super Bowl title and have played in 5 straight AFCCG's, you really don't need a 1st round draft pick.

8 hours ago, Jetster said:

Um, if you read my post it's a combination of things that will derail the Pats. This year it will be your lack of a pass rush. Without Jones, Easley busted, Ninkovich has a lot of wear, the offenses are much better in the AFC east now. For some reason Tannyhill thrives vs the Pats, Taylor will be running around on you & I'm pretty confident Fitz will be QBing the Jets & we should have won both games last year if not for Marshall dropping a sure TD in Gillette.

first off, because there are no names you recognize rushing the passer, that means the pats have a lack of a pass rush now here in apr? And as i stated before, they have gone to SBs with less on defense. soooo "the AFC east has gotten better on the offense end"...kind of like last year when "the AFC east got better on defense"...how that work out for ya?

and Fitz possibly coming back to the Jets...now makes the jets that much more prime to the beat the pats? Stop! Just as you believe the jets could of won both games against the pats...let's remember how it was a struggle for you guys to beat a beat up pats team in Jersey. If the pats are at less relatively good health by the time they play the jets home or away...you guys wont beat them or even split.

The Jets possible chance will come when Brady is retired. Just face it! not enough damage has ever come to the pats to give the jets a chance. Brady needs to retire or that HOF QB has to arrive in Jersey in the next two seasons.

10 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

It's actually very possible that the Jets can sign him next year since we will have a favorable cap space number. 

Regardless of what happens butler will be way overpriced.  The jets shouldn't be spending $11 million a year on a #2 corner

plus belichick knows butler's limitations. If we ever leave Butler alone one on one without safety help Brady will pick on him everytime

Archived