Criminal Minds Mafia Sign-Ups! (C9++)

Hallia

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Just a heads up, I'm starting a 2.5 week job on Wednesday, so I might not be on much between 9 and 3 during the week.

Does this have anything to do with that "Help Destroy Gotham for pay" ad I saw on Craigslist in your area the other day?  I assume we won't be seeing much of @AVM between 9-3 during the week, either?

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Does this have anything to do with that "Help Destroy Gotham for pay" ad I saw on Craigslist in your area the other day?  I assume we won't be seeing much of @AVM between 9-3 during the week, either?

What, you guys thought I was busy at working helping society?

:rl: 

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That would be, um, correct! And you're stalking Providence's Craigslist? 

1 minute ago, D P R said:

I see that this thread has almost devolved enough to start the game. Do we have a time?

The time was yesterday. Apparently Halli has decided to stay true to Verbal's legacy vs mine. Kids these days, amirite? lol

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I am now picturing Nolder in a retirement home, playing scrabble with some old dude and getting upset cause the guy won't allow "Pokemon" as a word.

Nolder works in a retirement home? That explains so much - especially how he gets the money to buy all those video games. 

Just now, D P R said:

Nolder works in a retirement home? That explains so much - especially how he gets the money to buy all those video games. 

Nah I just figured, after his failed modding endeavour, he would be put to pasture in a home >.>

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

The time was yesterday. Apparently Halli has decided to stay true to Verbal's legacy vs mine. Kids these days, amirite? lol

Hallia hangs out with Verbal? That explains so much - especially how he gets the money for all of those video games.

Archived