TALLADEGA NIGHTS - GAME THREAD

DPR

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Adding xxL bacon bits snack tubs and xxxxLboy love lube buckets to the vending machine in the mod lounge ate into the budget. Priorities. Thanks for understanding . 

From what I understand, the JN server was hacked and emails show that those items were not the only additions to the budget. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

MOD CLARIFICATION: I waited until the deadline to post the results. But, because JN is too cheap to put a timestamp on the posts, I had to guesstimate what the deadline actually was and I ran into a scheduling problem as the beer store closes at a certain hour and, well, priorities.

Tonight, I might move to a 12 hour deadline. Or maybe 6. Depends on how it coincides with my drinking schedule.

Hover over the blurb next to report post, it tells you date and time a post was made.

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Perfection is the enemy of the good.  You've acknowledged you didn't want to hunt.  Stay inactive.  I lunch you now.

That is a lie.

You asked me if I had reads, I said no.

Asked and answered.

Nowhere in that does it indicate an unwillingness to hunt.

25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

FTR:  Most Inactive.

Pac, Verbal, Decker and Nolder.  At least one scum in here.

If not you, who?  Cause one of you is scum here.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Your purposeful setting aside of the facts is noted.

At least pretend you're town here.  Your deliberate attempt to avoid hunting scum is painful.

Just now, Pac said:

You just got done chastising him last page then just indulged his stupid list.

/shrug

Not sure what you guys want. I do not have all the answers. I am not Ape the mafia expert.

Sometimes I have some moments of intuition but most of the time I suck at this game.

Thought ya'll would have realized that by now.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nolder said:

/shrug

Not sure what you guys want. I do not have all the answers. I am not Ape the mafia expert.

Sometimes I have some moments of intuition but most of the time I suck at this game.

Tell the truth - he paid you to say that, didn't he? Goddamned political shills. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Nolder said:

/shrug

The Ape cannot hunt to saved his life.  If you go back and look I invariably find more scum using my short answer choice response.  Check the stats.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I am trained in the art of forum warfare.

When you called Ape the mafia expert, I thought you were trained in the art of creating fantasy. You know he's gonna make that his sig. 

Just now, deckerfan said:

your vote on nolder sucks and i wish it would suck less but it still sucks

Nolder deserved a vote caused he's playing with caution, refusing to take a stand on anyone.  It's obvious he's reading the thread because every time someone mentions him he returns to post.