Jets week one Cincinatti game

Jets Daily Dosage.

Hey y'all. Hoping for some tips on tail gating before a game. Going week one to see Cincinatti ( birthday gift). Haven't been to a live game since the infamous butt fumble thanksgiving debacle. Needless to say I'm hoping for a better day. Can anyone give me tips on pregame tailgating? What to do once there, what to bring etc. I really want to have a great time with my dad.

#jetup

11 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Hey y'all. Hoping for some tips on tail gating before a game. Going week one to see Cincinatti ( birthday gift). Haven't been to a live game since the infamous butt fumble thanksgiving debacle. Needless to say I'm hoping for a better day. Can anyone give me tips on pregame tailgating? What to do once there, what to bring etc. I really want to have a great time with my dad.

#jetup

Get there are early as you can. The more time you have, the better. 

bring any type of food you guys would like to eat. There are no rules on that front. It's all about what you enjoy. 

Stick to the one car, one space rule if you want to keep the parking lot attendants off your tail. 

Other than that, just have a good time. Going to games with my father are some of my best memories. Do what makes you guys happy, don't worry about what other people do.  

You will be in Cincinnati, so in an effort to fit in with the locals and not look like a tourist, you may want to consider starting each conversation off with your thoughts on Jerry Springer and how Pete Rose got jobbed. Then shove a bunch of spaghetti and chili in your mouth and talk sh*t about Jim Harbaugh. 

That's all I got. 

If you are only 2 people make sure to bring 2 chairs and small foldable desk with you. Like Joe says, try not to take more than 1 car spot if you don't want to deal with attendants. Bring anything you want to eat or drink and come early. Bring a football to toss around. Come with an empty mind and enjoy as much as you can. Season openers are the best. 

Also make sure not to pee on BMW's. Some are sensitive about that and also try not to burp. 

42 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

#jetup

Wait, you paid to watch the butt fumble? On second thought, I wouldn't mind that type of comedy either. 

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You will be in Cincinnati, so in an effort to fit in with the locals and not look like a tourist, you may want to consider starting each conversation off with your thoughts on Jerry Springer and how Pete Rose got jobbed. Then shove a bunch of spaghetti and chili in your mouth and talk sh*t about Jim Harbaugh. 

That's all I got. 

It's a home game lol. But thanks all the same

6 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

That's all I got. 

4 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

It's a home game lol. But thanks all the same

Can't wait to see this wiggle

6 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

#jetup

If last time you went to a game it resulted in the butt fumble, send me your address so I can come slash your tires on game day.

(Seriously though, you should go to the JN tailgate. Beer and great food for a reasonable price)

8 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Jalepeno and cheddar smoked sausages are the bomb, dont forget to bring them.

Holy sh*t...I've been missing these!?!? Sometimes, life just passes you by; next thing you know, the kids are going to college and BAM!, someone tells you jalapeño and cheddar smoked sausages exist!! 

1 hour ago, Shadetree said:

Holy sh*t...I've been missing these!?!? Sometimes, life just passes you by; next thing you know, the kids are going to college and BAM!, someone tells you jalapeño and cheddar smoked sausages exist!! 

Damn I spelled Jalapeno wrong! LMAO

Brain is mega fried from multiple fishing days in the blazing heat and sun up here.... 

Archived