Rams  W
Patriots  L
Colts  W
@ 49ers  W
Dolphins  W
@ Patriots  L
Bills  W

Final Record: 10-6

CIN - W (tough game but we're at home for the opener)

BUF - W (Short week, rex likes to think his teams are bullies but they are never really truly physically tough. Short week is to our benefit).

KC - W (I feel our D matches up well to their offense)

SEA - W (Their offense I feel has gotten worse ever year since they won the super bowl. Our defense matches up well, plus we're home.)

PITT - L (I think our defense gets exposed against here. I don't think we match up well against their O)

ARZ - L (Away game, Ariana knows Bowles' defense inside and out, yeah you can say he knows Arians O inside out but I think we get spankes here.)

BAL - W (Not an easy win, but their roster is doesn't scare me any position)

CLE - W 

MIA - W 

STL - L (I'm not overly impressed by the Rams but they're usually a tough team to beat and this would be a slip up game for us)

NE - L (Brady starts to peak around this time/ post suspension)

IND - W (I think we control the line scrimmage like last year, but Luck will be healthier this time around. Tough game)

SF - W (I considered this an L! Just for the west coast factor and how horrible we travel there. But their team is garbage)

MIA - W

NE - L (Tough game but this will be a fight for the division and I think we lose a close one)

BUFF - W

10 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

CIN - W (tough game but we're at home for the opener)

BUF - W (Short week, rex likes to think his teams are bullies but they are never really truly physically tough. Short week is to our benefit).

KC - W (I feel our D matches up well to their offense)

SEA - W (Their offense I feel has gotten worse ever year since they won the super bowl. Our defense matches up well, plus we're home.)

PITT - L (I think our defense gets exposed against here. I don't think we match up well against their O)

ARZ - L (Away game, Ariana knows Bowles' defense inside and out, yeah you can say he knows Arians O inside out but I think we get spankes here.)

BAL - W (Not an easy win, but their roster is doesn't scare me any position)

CLE - W 

MIA - W 

STL - L (I'm not overly impressed by the Rams but they're usually a tough team to beat and this would be a slip up game for us)

NE - L (Brady starts to peak around this time/ post suspension)

IND - W (I think we control the line scrimmage like last year, but Luck will be healthier this time around. Tough game)

SF - W (I considered this an L! Just for the west coast factor and how horrible we travel there. But their team is garbage)

MIA - W

NE - L (Tough game but this will be a fight for the division and I think we lose a close one)

BUFF - W

I would be ecstatic with 11 wins given our schedule.  This is assuming 11 wins will get us into the playoffs.

CIN - W  12-10, crazy physical turnover filled game, Nick Folk kicks a 54 yard FG to win it in the last minute.

@BUF - L 17-6 Another physical game, this time too much to match being on the road.  Jets only NFL yet to score a TD.

@KC - L  27-3 (Offense still out of sync, KC is too tough at home)

SEA - W  24-16 (Solid win at home O finally shows life)

@PITT - L  44-14 (Revis Island sinks) 

@ARZ - L 30-0 (Arizona is just destroying the competition so far.)

BAL - W  27-21 (After Bowles goes ballistic, nice effort to go 3-0 at home)

@CLE - W  20-10 (Cleveland falls to 1-6)

@MIA - L  24-7 (Miami may be for real) 

STL - W 17-0  (MEH StL cant score against anyone)

NE - L  48-7 (Another primetime embarrasment)

IND - L 38-24 (Luck is having an MVP type year)

@SF - W 26-17 (SF is not there as far as talent goes)

MIA - W 23-14 (nice spoiler type win)

NE - L 34-10 (Another division title for them)

BUFF - W  16-10 (Role reversal, this year the Jets knock the Bills out of the playoffs).

End of season assessment:

The over-rated Fitzpatrick showed his lack of worth with a decent but unspectacular season, his 22 Interceptions and 5 Fumbles hurt the team too much.  Need: new starting QB.  Fitz was thrown into too many passing situations due to lack of running game and poor OL play.  Need:  Upgrade OL and RB.  On defense, pass rush was still sub-par and and the run defense showed that Damon Harrison was really that good.  Nobody in the secondary performed all that well  - the CB play was so poor it diminished Calvin Pryor's playmaking ability. 

28 minutes ago, deucebag said:

CIN - W  12-10, crazy physical turnover filled game, Nick Folk kicks a 54 yard FG to win it in the last minute.

@BUF - L 17-6 Another physical game, this time too much to match being on the road.  Jets only NFL yet to score a TD.

@KC - L  27-3 (Offense still out of sync, KC is too tough at home)

SEA - W  24-16 (Solid win at home O finally shows life)

@PITT - L  44-14 (Revis Island sinks) 

@ARZ - L 30-0 (Arizona is just destroying the competition so far.)

BAL - W  27-21 (After Bowles goes ballistic, nice effort to go 3-0 at home)

@CLE - W  20-10 (Cleveland falls to 1-6)

@MIA - L  24-7 (Miami may be for real) 

STL - W 17-0  (MEH StL cant score against anyone)

NE - L  48-7 (Another primetime embarrasment)

IND - L 38-24 (Luck is having an MVP type year)

@SF - W 26-17 (SF is not there as far as talent goes)

MIA - W 23-14 (nice spoiler type win)

NE - L 34-10 (Another division title for them)

BUFF - W  16-10 (Role reversal, this year the Jets knock the Bills out of the playoffs).

End of season assessment:

The over-rated Fitzpatrick showed his lack of worth with a decent but unspectacular season, his 22 Interceptions and 5 Fumbles hurt the team too much.  Need: new starting QB.  Fitz was thrown into too many passing situations due to lack of running game and poor OL play.  Need:  Upgrade OL and RB.  On defense, pass rush was still sub-par and and the run defense showed that Damon Harrison was really that good.  Nobody in the secondary performed all that well  - the CB play was so poor it diminished Calvin Pryor's playmaking ability. 

Lollol not bad for predications but too detailed and negative for my taste. Ima just go with 10-6/11-5 being the ceiling and 7-9 being the floor.

On 9/7/2016 at 10:54 AM, prime21 said:

I would be ecstatic with 11 wins given our schedule.  This is assuming 11 wins will get us into the playoffs.

11 wins aren't out of the question. I can easily see us win 11 games. Some of those 'tough' games are really just a toss up imo. Our 2nd half is where most of our wins will come and I wouldn't be surprise if we ended the season 8-2 in our last 10 games. 

On 9/6/2016 at 11:59 AM, j4jets said:

Bengals  W
@ Bills  W
@ Chiefs  L
Seahawks  L
@ Steelers  W
@ Cards  L
Ravens  W
@ Browns  W
@ Dolphins  L
Rams  W
Patriots  L
Colts  W
@ 49ers  W
Dolphins  W
@ Patriots  L
Bills  W

Final Record: 10-6

Disappointed that we lost to the Bengals. That should have been a rather easy win. With 5 trips inside the redzone (inside 10 in fact), and 7 sacks, we should have had more than 22 points. Sunday's game was the one we should have won but didn't. Im calling it now. Chiefs game will be the one we should lose, but we will win. I still give us two losses against the Pats. 

Archived