Gronk out of Sunday tilt with Cardinals

Jetster

13 hours ago, Jetster said:

I live in New England & woke up to this wonderful news. Nothing will make my Sunday grander than a Jets win & watching the Patriots get their f*cking doors blown off! I want to see the type of loss for that team that will make them question their manhood.

I want to see Edeleman upended like a whirlybird & land directly on the point of his head. I want Amendola to be hit so hard that he explodes like a beer bottle hitting the blacktop & a piece of him gets lodged in the corner of Belichicks eye.

I want to see Bruce Ariens still trying to score with 5 seconds on the clock up 45-7. I want them to lose so bad that the home crowd boos them in warm ups for their home game next week. The pig is definitely ripe.

Really tough spot to be in for a young QB who has to replace Brady for 4 games....without Gronk this week. Tough.

Man I hope they lose!

23 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I bet anyone a dollar that the Pats find a way (as they always do) to win this and probably all 4 games until $hithead returns in week 5. Remember the NFL is at least 75% scheme and 25% luck. The $hits are the luckiest franchise in all sports. Besides, they do not play us until December :) just more luck for them.

No it's 50% scheme 50% execution.  Brady is the best qb ever he could make Rich Kotite look like a genius

13 hours ago, predator_05 said:

You know, from the little i saw of Palmer in pre-season, this wouldn't shock me - he was awful. I'm not counting on Palmer though, i love their run game...David Johnson will flatten them.

Additionally, Cardinals defense vs a beat-up Pats offense looks too big a mismatch.

I agree I can see David having a big game tonight which helps me I have him in fantasy

I wouldn't be shocked if the pats d win them this game. Their unit is severely underrated by our fan base. They are a well coached unit that rarely blows an assignment. Could be a long day for Palmer and co. if they turn the ball over a couple time.

Hate to say it, my heart is saying the pats will win. ugh.

1 hour ago, jdeacon said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the pats d win them this game. Their unit is severely underrated by our fan base. They are a well coached unit that rarely blows an assignment. Could be a long day for Palmer and co. if they turn the ball over a couple time.

Hate to say it, my heart is saying the pats will win. ugh.

Wish I could bet you a huge sum of $ on that.  Chandler Jones and nincovich are huge losses today

Archived