Bowles needs to be fired today

Jets Daily Dosage.

There are many issues with this team. But it all starts with coaching. His defense is atrocious, blown coverages all over the place, missed tackles. Just poor disipline all around. Bowles stands their like a stiff on the sideline no emotion, I can't stand it. Terrible time management and situational football. The biggest issue is no in game adjustments at halftime. He is stubborn as a mule running out people like David Harris who at this age has no buisness on the field. These are a few of many problems, but to me it all revolves around coaching. And boy is it poor in that department. Fitzpatrick is awful too in my opinion but Bowles is the bigger issue at hand

7 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

There are many issues with this team. But it all starts with coaching. His defense is atrocious, blown coverages all over the place, missed tackles. Just poor disipline all around. Bowles stands their like a stiff on the sideline no emotion, I can't stand it. Terrible time management and situational football. The biggest issue is no in game adjustments at halftime. He is stubborn as a mule running out people like David Harris who at this age has no buisness on the field. These are a few of many problems, but to me it all revolves around coaching. And boy is it poor in that department. Fitzpatrick is awful too in my opinion but Bowles is the bigger issue at hand

Seems reasonable and totally not spur of the moment decision 

1 minute ago, rex-n-effect said:

Can Woody fire you as a fan? That would send a message we could all get behind.

Spur of the moment thinking ? Everything I mentioned has been happening all season. Keep defending these inefficient incompetent fools. I saw this collapse coming from a mile away, I had hope because our roster looks talented on paper. But when you have coaching like this and quarterback play like this, the team is doomed to fail

13 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I legit wonder if his defense is too complicated and that causes the blown coverages. Maybe arizona's d-backs were smarter. Whatever it is, there's no excuse for that many free receivers each week.   

Hmmm.....interesting.

Archived