What happened to mo Wilkerson?

Barkus

57 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Should have traded him to Tampa for Mike Glennon. 

Honestly, looking at it now how bad would it have been? 

People think that this sounds crazy. But in truth IMO with Glennon at the helm I think that we are 4-1......

6 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Overrated player

never understood the urgency of giving this guy $100 mil

He's a great run stuffer that gets all his sacks when it doesn't matter. I've never seen him make a play that changes the outcome of the game (in before someone finds 1 big game changing play to "prove me wrong"). 

5 hours ago, C Mart said:
Pz9stRyv_normal.jpg Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes)
Richardson said he wants fans to know he's "playing his heart out." Asked if others are, he said "I don't know." #Jets
Pz9stRyv_normal.jpg Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes)
Character limits: Richardson added it's "for (media)" to decide if everyone is playing their heart out. twitter.com/connor_j_hughe…

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Bizarre post-game Jets locker room: A lot of happy talk from Brandon Marshall, who clapped his hands while taking to reporters and yelled, "Woo" -- as if to say, "Let's go." At one point, he actually said the 1-4 Jets are "in the perfect place." On the other side of the room, Mo Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson -- both in sour moods -- bristled at reporters' questions. Richardson responded to the first few questions by saying, "Preparing for Arizona." He accused reporters of trying to bait him into criticizing teammates. One reporter fired back at Richardson and stormed out of the locker room, kicking over a chair.

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I said they also threw a lot of underneath passes.  

Ben had 5+ seconds to throw every time he dropped back. The fact that that didn't frustrate you, and you're crediting the Steelers for throwing underneath passes, is alarming. This defensive line has done absolutely nothing since week 1.

6 hours ago, JetUp91 said:

Ben had 5+ seconds to throw every time he dropped back. The fact that that didn't frustrate you, and you're crediting the Steelers for throwing underneath passes, is alarming. This defensive line has done absolutely nothing since week 1.

Sure, every time he dropped back he took 5+ seconds to scan the field and throw. Every time.  

The fact that the few times he did this overrides what you should have seen the majority of the time he threw is more alarming. 

Yes, they haven't gotten sacks since opening day.  Love the idea that you're providing news here. 

15 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

What happened to the entire D-line?

This.  Roethlisberger has so much time in the pocket yesterday, he coulda baked a cake, frosted it, ate it and then taken a long leisurely sh*t to get rid of it, and they'd still not have gotten to him.

Jets D, across the Board, has been a massive pathetic disappointment in 2016.  The Unit we were relying on to win games has done nothing but sh*t the bed and allow grotesque passing numbers against it (and do we even have a turnover yet....feels like we don't!)

Archived