Would The Apologists Please Stop

KRL

1 hour ago, JiF said:

**** no.  What world do you live in?  They're terrible. 

Over the past few weeks, it's become clear to me that you need my help.   

On your own, you're an average poster because you make categorically false statements, often miss the facts and quote incorrect stats.

On my own, I'm very level headed with incredibly thoughtful and accurate takes.  

Unfortunately because of this approach to posting, I cant generate the same amount of mixed emotions you create with your posts.  You are truly loved and hated and it generates raw emotions that is hard to match.  Your ceiling extremely high but you're just not capable of reaching it on your own.  

Hire me to proof read your posts.  If we join forces, we'd be unstoppable!  

yeah but you love fat chix

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SAR I said:

They were 12-4 last year and have made the playoffs 5 years in a row.  They are off to a slow start.

SAR I

What does that make the Memphis Grizzlies - a dynasty?

They've made the NBA playoffs 6 years in a row.

1 hour ago, Big Blocker said:

BS.  I wanted the FO to get some other vet Qb than Fitz.  It was not a matter of not questioning Fitz, it was the ridiculous notion that Smith was the better prospect.  What, you Smith Fans are NOT whining?  Look in the mirror, bub.

And al those who gave you a positive rep and me a negative one can go F off. 

The SIMPLE FACT is the Jets are not going to start Smith.  Get used to it.

I've been preparing for this rep war since the days of Netscape Navigator.  I just updated my Linkden page to show I got 10 reps on that post, thank you very much.

In this vain...Id like to see Geno given a shot. if he performs poorly. Release him immediately ala Parcells. Dont let him on the bus..    The team has no respect for Bowles and frankly neither do we fans.
Why? Because he will never do what you suggested.

I have no idea why any Jets fan would disagree with this post.

Where the F*ck are the Jets going with Ryan Fitzpatrick? Playoffs???????

Start Geno through the bye week and then see what Petty and Hack have to offer.

Bowles is the dumbest HC in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

What does that make the Memphis Grizzlies - a dynasty?

They've made the NBA playoffs 6 years in a row.

An elite NFL team is one that is superior to most others and is capable enough to consistently beat any other team in the league.  Generally have made the playoffs consistently, have won 10-12 games consistently, have won their division consistently.

I don't watch basketball.

SAR I

An elite NFL team is one that is superior to most others and is capable enough to consistently beat any other team in the league.  Generally have made the playoffs consistently, have won 10-12 games consistently, have won their division consistently.
I don't watch basketball.
SAR I

Wrong, elite NFL teams win 12-14 games per year for a 15-year period, not only 10-12.

And who the f*ck watches basketball?

9 hours ago, faba said:

The defensive line and total defense is the major disappoitment- expected so much more from that group. we knew Ftz is a stop gap

This. Fitz might be the best option but he's still just fitz. I expected Mo and the rest of the Dline to ******* play like Sack Exchange not pocket change. It's ridiculous. The team isn't prepared or motivated. 

25 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Wrong, elite NFL teams win 12-14 games per year for a 15-year period, not only 10-12.

And who the f*ck watches basketball?

The team you describe would be called the Super Elite, very rare.

Minorities and rich people with no taste in sports.

SAR I

As usual almost any topic about the ills of the jets comes down the QB's.

The jets Qb situation is like deciding which part of the titanic you want to stand on as the last lifeboat rows away,  They are all bad options and what you gain by using one QB for his strengths you lose due to his weaknesses.  Changing from one QB to another or keeping the same guy at QB will make some people happy and anger others but it makes zero difference.  We are the only team in the league carrying 4 QBs and none of them are worth shi*.

Now I will say the if the Jets keep falling on their asses that the whole forum should universally call for firings if they don't play Petty if the season is lost.  That is still 4 or 5 games away though probably.

2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Interrogation entails questions. If I think of any that will produce a response that makes you look any dumber than the sh*t you say unprompted I'll let you know.

What, the knitting frustrating you?  Or are you into Geno's jock like the boys are?

SAR I

10 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

it was actually good for the jets to get creamed and not turn it over, b/c it shows how many other problems are causing them to lose.  

i'll say this about the offense, it looks like they're trying and locked in.  it is noticeably worse w/o decker but w/o mangold and winters they're clearly shorthanded, but they're not out of position, they're fighting for yards.  the defense is consistently burned and out of position and plays with such a lack of fire or urgency that it really is an indictment of the HC.  the offense has taken on fitz's personality, the little engine that tries but simply can't; the defense has bowles' personality, which is nothing, absolutely nothing.

So much right in so few words.

Would fans rather have Bowles try to right the ship as a HC or take over the defensive play calling?

Archived