Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Game Thread

Gone

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, I've done as much setup gaming as I'm willing to do, and it's time to make a choice now based on actual gameplay.  It's gotta be Leelou.  Crush could have hammered Pac at anytime.  Leelou has been steadfast about lynching Pac.  Maybe she understands the setup like Zander does or something but I'm willing to lean towards there being no GF right now.  Like you said, we can figure that out once we know for sure if there's an SK.

Vote Leelou

Why based on game play is Lee more Scummy then Pac?

Bold makes absolutely 0 sense.

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

How does knowing if theres an SK for sure tells us theres a GF?!?!!?!?!?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

How does knowing if theres an SK for sure tells us theres a GF?!?!!?!?!?

It doesn't, but it tells us TWO possible reasons why Hess got a town result on Pac rather than just one.  If we know there's an SK, we also know there's a possibility it's Pac with investigation immunity.

If there's no SK we have to rely on Pac being GF.

It provides 2 avenues for your theory on Pac being a bad guy to be correct. 

Make sense?  I'm trying to see if Pac being Scum OR SK has good odds. 

It doesn't, but it tells us TWO possible reasons why Hess got a town result on Pac rather than just one.  If we know there's an SK, we also know there's a possibility it's Pac with investigation immunity.

If there's no SK we have to rely on Pac being GF.

It provides 2 avenues for your theory on Pac being a bad guy to be correct. 

EVEN IF THERES NO SK THERE CAN STILL BE A GF THO

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

EVEN IF THERES NO SK THERE CAN STILL BE A GF THO

I get that.  But that limits the options to you being correct completely based on the 60 % odds of there being a GF AND that the GF is indeed Pac.  It's possible, but not particularly likely.

I get that.  But that limits the options to you being correct completely based on the 60 % odds of there being a GF AND that the GF is indeed Pac.  It's possible, but not particularly likely.

Pac can also be SK.

My point isnt just about Pac he could have peeked almost anyone else and Id feel the same way.

Pac is the Scummiest player in this game period based on game play voting patterns and about 10 other things ive mentioned 100 times.

But no one wants to walk down this road with me really so Ill have to go with either Leelou or Crush today I guess

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Pac can also be SK.

My point isnt just about Pac he could have peeked almost anyone else and Id feel the same way.

Pac is the Scummiest player in this game period based on game play voting patterns and about 10 other things ive mentioned 100 times.

But no one wants to walk down this road with me really so Ill have to go with either Leelou or Crush today I guess

Yes, of course he can be SK.  BUT I think we need another night to determine if there even is an SK, like Hess was saying.  I'm not ruling out any of the possibilities you're suggesting.  Just trying to determine what is MOST likely here, and see what things we can wait to figure out.  Pac is someone we can wait one more day on as we collect more intel.

Pac has indeed been the scummiest player of anyone remaining, and he'd 100 % be dead today if Hess hadn't come out with a town result on him. 

Pac would rather f*ck over town when he isn't the leading reason for a town win.  One time he held back a guilty result on me just to "make a game interesting", and laughed about it.  It's just Pac being Pac, not alignment-indicative.  In fact, it's probably even more of a signal that he's town. 

Pac would rather f*ck over town when he isn't the leading reason for a town win.  One time he held back a guilty result on me just to "make a game interesting", and laughed about it.  It's just Pac being Pac, not alignment-indicative.  In fact, it's probably even more of a signal that he's town. 

This is why im such a big fan of Meta.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Well @Leelou and @The Crusher since Pac isnt happening today:

Closing arguments?

I suspected leelou early in the game because of her dancing around the Ape case.  Even voted her a couple times. She never voted me and called me town early. She stayed on Pac.  Didnt move after Hess kinda sorta cleared Pac. Yet all that may mean nothing considering hess voted Pac.

Archived