Seahawks Waive Christine Michael

AFJF

24 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Don't sign this beast....

Something is up here.  Talented player who has been cut 3 times in less than two years.  Must be a lunatic in the LR and/or off the field.

Thinking the exact same thing. Kid's got all the talent in the world, but just seems to be a knucklehead. 

Some other team with a higher waiver priority will get him. Lots of teams hungry for a RB and he's solid enough. Jets probably have a low waiver priority because they used it on a guy they cut 20 minutes later. 

Rawls is better but the real reason he's getting the ax is that CJ Prosise (who I banged the table for) is the real deal. 

Michael is not a good running back

He is athletic, but runs like a blind ostrich.   He has no vision, and no patience.

I think he even lacks some balance.  Falls over at first contact.

"STB" guys bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich on this one.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

He is athletic, but runs like a blind ostrich.   He has no vision, and no patience.

He can't learn the offense. So he doesn't know what he's supposed to do. Everything he does is on raw talent. He's got a ton of it, but similar to Lavar Arrington he doesn't understand anything in football beyond raw ability.

Seattle brought Troymaine Pope up from taxi squad to take his place. I recall Pope being in Seattle in preseason and reading how much they liked him, but with Rawls, Michael, Prosise and Alex Collins couldn't fit him.

Seems remarkably stupid to cut young RB talent for CJ Spiller. Like, on par with the Harvin acquisition, but to a lesser scale.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Seattle brought Troymaine Pope up from taxi squad to take his place. I recall Pope being in Seattle in preseason and reading how much they liked him, but with Rawls, Michael, Prosise and Alex Collins couldn't fit him.

Seems remarkably stupid to cut young RB talent for CJ Spiller. Like, on par with the Harvin acquisition, but to a lesser scale.

Now now. They didn't cut Pope for Spiller. They cut Pope for Knile Davis who they used their waiver for and then cut Davis immediately for Spiller.

dear god.  

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

"STB" guys bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich on this one.

Spot on, he's not a good player. Now that Rawls is healthy he serves no purpose to that team 

Archived