Joey Bosa

Villain The Foe

Jets need edge rushers badly. Mauldin is a back up LB. Bosa is what Wilk should have been for 86 million. Jets blow it again paying too much for mediocrity. Overpaying Revis, Gichrist, Mangold (10 million watching from the bench), Breno, Harris. The Jets are getting NOTHING from their highest paid veterans. They have a QB ranked 33rd in the league & there are only 32 starters.

Actually, when you really think about it, after having 5-7 years of horrific drafting, trotting out a journeyman QB, losing 2/3rds of their starting Oline, it would be a miracle had they beaten the Pats,lol. Olines don't even worry about the edge vs the Jets, we have no one that threatens from there. Justin Houston has 3 sacks in the 1st half vs the Broncos, the Jets have 5 all season from Leo, Wilk & Sheldon, LMAO! Think about that!

I really can't blame Macc or Bowles, they swung & missed in free agency, the past regime swung & missed in the draft, and the past regime also let the Oline completely fall apart. This Jet team is Frankenstein stitched together with odd parts & pieces that have all rejected each other. 

All of these guys are not that stupid that they don't know what we all know, you just can't utter the word "rebuilding" in this New York market, but it's why Macc kept 4 QBs & could care less about the 53rd guy on this roster because it really doesn't matter. 

50 minutes ago, RSJ said:

There actually could be a few really good edge DE's in this years draft. Myles Garrett looks like a freak, as does TJ Watt. 

Elite edge rushers are usually found in the first 5 picks.  Same with elite Tackles.  They pick 5th now. 

Don't. Win. Any. More. Games!

13 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Elite edge rushers are usually found in the first 5 picks.  Same with elite Tackles.  They pick 5th now. 

Don't. Win. Any. More. Games!

We might lose on the road to Niners with Petty or Hack starting,lol. That should move right up into the top three baby!

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Is JJ Watt 2.0. 

Phenomenal talent. 

Possilby a tiny bit pre-mature, but I saw him make one play in his debut and I said "holy s*$t...this dude plays like JJ Watt"  Insane motor.

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Possilby a tiny bit pre-mature, but I saw him make one play in his debut and I said "holy s*$t...this dude plays like JJ Watt"  Insane motor.

Totally premature...though the statement is more of a compliment to him than anything. I had the same moment as you did watching him. He totally wrecks offensive lines from both ends. Just couldn't help but to think of Watt when watching this kid. 

Archived