Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hey guys I am putting up christmas decorations all day wont be available so I'm going to vote now.

I could go for either of two people: 80, and Lizard.

Like I alluded to before 80 is trying too hard. What I meant by that was that I feel he is taking Day 1 nonsense too serious in order to drive actual cases where there none. Usually it's mafia that tries to control the narrative.

Lizzie...I just really didn't like the voting situation that was going on earlier. I quoted and highlighted it in a votecount, don't remember which post you'll have to look for it. It was a situation where like Ape was voting Lizzie and Lizzie was voting DPR and DPR was voting Ape while Lizzie was saying he was agreeing with me about something and I was voting Ape with DPR or...IDK some sh*t like that it was confusing and dumb and actions were not matching words and iirc Lizzie was at the center of that.

Of those two I feel like 80s thing is obviously more purposeful and more likely indicative of mafia. Lizzie is usually just an all around derp so who the hell knows with that.

Vote 80

lol no surprise here.  Add a dash of OMGUS to your already long list of scummy behavior. 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol no surprise here.  Add a dash of OMGUS to your already long list of scummy behavior. 

Did he just say he is voting you for making cases as he was getting ready to go do Christmas decorations? Hell its starting make me feel emo. I liked your cases actually. It was a number 3 vote you put on someone that sounded forced like you were trying to jump on a train early. But now I'm not so sure hence I unvoted. Really like to hear from some of the lower count people first.

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Killing 80 is dumb

Yeah very well could be.  He has just been so good as scum I find myself trying to convince myself he is scum. Like I said he put a number 3 vote on someone that got my attention but honestly his reaction seems very honest. Yet I was wrong a couple times on him. Not interested in voting him right now.

51 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

shoves nolder out of the way.  ofc I know joel Parkinson. im insulted at ure doubts

watch it nol  thems words to make you shark bait

actually HE is in 2 games at once and smashed at work. plus baseball 2 nights a week.  im just slammed but im caught up and trying to process the amount of garbage u lot say.

I gotta head for work and wont be here for dl but will try to check in during the day

Hey there 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah very well could be.  He has just been so good as scum I find myself trying to convince myself he is scum. Like I said he put a number 3 vote on someone that got my attention but honestly his reaction seems very honest. Yet I was wrong a couple times on him. Not interested in voting him right now.

I think Smash is scum.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 was lucky to be paired with me as a scum mate a lot. He's adopted things I do, and made them his own, which is why he's so convincing. 

His battery of emo here feels totally mechanical. Nothing about it feels like real emotion, it's just a pragmatic appeal to emotion. I've made 80 frustrated before, it comes across differently. Here, I think he's channeling that 'Ape shaming' thing I do when I feel like I've been blind squirreled by lazy townies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (4) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape

DPR (3) - Lizard, Hess, Leelou

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10 PM EST

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I think Smash is scum.

Yea, huh?

Just now, JiF said:

Holy Ape

80 has been my apprentice for the better part of a year now. Knowingly or not, he's improved his game, because I've been able to Miyagi him in our scum QTs when we've been paired together. It's why he owns you guys now. I taught him. 

So, when you think about it, it's like I beat you.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

80 has been my apprentice for the better part of a year now. Knowingly or not, he's improved his game, because I've been able to Miyagi him in our scum QTs when we've been paired together. It's why he owns you guys now. I taught him. 

So, when you think about it, it's like I beat you.

You didn't even show up after you died D1 last time we paired up as scum.  You disappeared until after the game was over.  I was left entirely to myself to drag you and Ballin's carcasses across the finish line. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, HessStation said:

Yup

People I'd kill:

• Hess - uninteresting
  • 80 - scum
  • Lizzie - scum
  • Leelou - flippant
  • Verbal - Catelyn Jenner
  • Smash - powder keg
  • DPR - magnanimously overrated
  • Dicetosser - no reason needed
  • Jetscode - hiding from me, because he's on team with 80 and lizzie

People I'd snuggle:

• Crusher

People I'd keep around to make myself look prettier:

• JIF

Is that everyone? I sure hope so. I wouldn't want to unintentionally hurt feelings here... only intentionally. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You didn't even show up after you died D1 last time we paired up as scum.  You disappeared until after the game was over.  I was left entirely to myself to drag you and Ballin's carcasses across the finish line. 

Your training was complete at that point. What I'm referencing goes back over the past year or so. Don't deny it to be true... you blossomed when I put my hand up your skirt and started using you as my puppet of mass destruction, little miss. 

I have been searching high and low for a new disciple. Lord knows the dipsh*ts in my scum QT right now aren't candidates... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So per Ape, I'm on a scum team with JC and Lizzie.  Makes perfect sense.  I have one teammate on perma-ignore the whole game, while JC posted once telling everyone I'm scum, then disappeared ever since.

Seems legit. 

The fact you'd offer this week a defense of the theory, is why I know I've struck deep... little miss. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

People I'd kill:

• Hess - uninteresting
  • 80 - scum
  • Lizzie - scum
  • Leelou - flippant
  • Verbal - Catelyn Jenner
  • Smash - powder keg
  • DPR - magnanimously overrated
  • Dicetosser - no reason needed
  • Jetscode - hiding from me, because he's on team with 80 and lizzie

People I'd snuggle:

• Crusher

People I'd keep around to make myself look prettier:

• JIF

Is that everyone? I sure hope so. I wouldn't want to unintentionally hurt feelings here... only intentionally. :)

I'm interested. You're just playing off JiF's dumb, false observations. But you're on 80's train and already on my scum list so I digress 

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (5) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape, Nolder

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I'm interested. You're just playing off JiF's dumb, false observations. But you're on 80's train and already on my scum list so I digress 

I don't know what JIF said that you're linking me to. Please clarify.

The only casing I've done this game is based on sh*t I've derived from the game. I don't even read JIF's posts. I think he's terrible at this sh*t. If I were scum, I'd be feeding JIF theories and then stepping back to watch him take a dump on the town... and if not JIF, then someone else, but I wouldn't be nestled into the my way, or the highway, posture that I'm in.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Also, I didn't say you weren't interested. I said you were uninteresting. Like watching you play is like watching paint dry. Like watching someone curled up in the fetal position contemplating whether the salt in their tears is healthier than Himallayan sea salt levels of boring.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't know what JIF said that you're linking me to. Please clarify.

The only casing I've done this game is based on sh*t I've derived from the game. I don't even read JIF's posts. I think he's terrible at this sh*t. If I were scum, I'd be feeding JIF theories and then stepping back to watch him take a dump on the town... and if not JIF, then someone else, but I wouldn't be nestled into the my way, or the highway, posture that I'm in.

Jif is the worst

btw Crusher had to explain himself twice w in like 20 min why he took his vote off 80.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (5) - JC, Verb, Smash, Ape, Nolder

JiF (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - JiF

Leelou (1) - DPR

This is a collection of chicken sh*t.

Let this boss handle this. Ready, steady, go....

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, I didn't say you weren't interested. I said you were uninteresting. Like watching you play is like watching paint dry. Like watching someone curled up in the fetal position contemplating whether the salt in their tears is healthier than Himallayan sea salt levels of boring.

Oooohhh

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Jif is the worst

btw Crusher had to explain himself twice w in like 20 min why he took his vote off 80.

I'm waiting for you to produce evidence of the accusation that I'm playing to JIFs false observations. 

You are dodging backing up the statement you made ^^^ by throwing shade at Crusher. 

Unvote, Vote Hess