Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

True story/side note Nol just pinged RIGHT after I said he seemed so townie. 

I feel you said this in the cool parent who had to get real because your kid just disappointed you voice. 

And it's a bit ironic it came right after Nol got a 4th vote. 

I really do need to get back into the habit of making my way over to this board.  Whoops... my bad.

Although after reading all of that sh*t, I got pretty much nothing from it.

With that said, anyone who thinks past circumstances in any way impact the odds of a future independent occurrence knows absolutely nothing about probabilities.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I really do need to get back into the habit of making my way over to this board.  Whoops... my bad.

Although after reading all of that sh*t, I got pretty much nothing from it.

With that said, anyone who thinks past circumstances in any way impact the odds of a future independent occurrence knows absolutely nothing about probabilities.

Errrrr

So tomorrow morning someone needs to die and the Ape is playing like a power role, Leelou is playing very IDGAF which I can't decipher one way or the other but she's not VT. I like that she took me off ignore it's the best news I got today. Hess is Hess. Smash was a little more aggressive earlier than usual but seems like he remembers to fall back into meta. Interesting. Dpr is playing like a swashbuckling bareback . Jif is null. Crusher is null. Nolder feels power role. Dice not any different than last game. Still low iq. Still can't make the words out over his accent. 80 is just a miserable ? ?? **** but that could be so much more to do with his virginity as a man realizing he totally blew his chance in college and may spend a generation regretting it. So null. Nyn still ScumVP. Nolder says he is town. Bg has useless knowledge about probabilities and since he's playing up the rusty to mafia card that is shady. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

So tomorrow morning someone needs to die and the Ape is playing like a power role, Leelou is playing very IDGAF which I can't decipher one way or the other but she's not VT. I like that she took me off ignore it's the best news I got today. Hess is Hess. Smash was a little more aggressive earlier than usual but seems like he remembers to fall back into meta. Interesting. Dpr is playing like a swashbuckling bareback . Jif is null. Crusher is null. Nolder feels power role. Dice not any different than last game. Still low iq. Still can't make the words out over his accent. 80 is just a miserable ? ?? **** but that could be so much more to do with his virginity as a man realizing he totally blew his chance in college and may spend a generation regretting it. So null. Nyn still ScumVP. Nolder says he is town. Bg has useless knowledge about probabilities and since he's playing up the rusty to mafia card that is shady. 

Less rusty, more not paying attention.  What's your excuse? (OH!)

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

..and just like that JN mafia was plunged into the dark ages

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

I feel you said this in the cool parent who had to get real because your kid just disappointed you voice. 

And it's a bit ironic it came right after Nol got a 4th vote. 

Exactly! Finally, someone who understands...

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80

80 (3) - JC, Verb, Crusher

DPR (2) - Lizard, Leelou

Lizzie (1) - Ape

JiF (1) - AVM

Crusher (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - JiF

With 15 characters alive, it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE THURSDAY 10 PM EST

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (2) - BG, 80