Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

Thats true. With a game of Smashs day 1 would always result in a random lynch. Pretty much have to think of a way to start the game on day 3. LOL
So 80? Im trying to be objective here but I have to ask you a question. Why no more continuum? I only remember one. Maybe I missed a couple but pretty sure I didnt. You usually don't usually stop doing them.  You started complaining about being voted for for playing the game but since then you sorta stopped to complain about being voted. I cant decide if its because you are just annoyed frustrated town or if you are actually scum.  See the game you dominated it was off bussing Ape early and you never got heat. You just laughed and giggled in our faces to end game. Maybe you caught scum this game? You mad Bro?

Oh, so now you'd like me to try harder? No thanks. No more continuum's this game.

15 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Pretty sure that's not really the case, considering that despite Pac's last count saying 5 on 80, there were only 4 voters listed.  So unless there's something funky going on there, he's probably L-1.

Either that or Pac missed a name on the list, but it seems like a lot of work to actually go check that out.

Don't try to take my glory away from me. Mother****er.

43 minutes ago, AVM said:

I haven't been relevant since spidey memes were a thing...no feelings hurt

JC matches the "someone is coaching Lizzie" mindset

lol unvote vote Lizzie

Wise

Annoying and catchy, isn't it?

Legit didn't know you were playing. That list is a reflection of how little I'm paying attention.

if I live past D2, then I'll consider validating scum hunting over one-liners

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nothing about what I'm doing suggests this. Nothing.

You pointed to another player and said they were power role telling. Regardless of what you think you see, there's no good reason as a townie to point this out. Nobody else may notice it. Why would you put that on the radar for scum? The only logical reason is to set yourself up so you can say "Ape must've gotten NKed because he was hinting power role, like I said on D1" excuse making after you NK me, to get me off your ass.

It's a base strategy for getting rid of the one guy that may be a problem for the scum team. Who else is scum with you? Jetscode? JIF? People I routinely own...

lulz...you own nothing...

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Ape thinks I'm scummates with JC and Lizzie, who both think I'm scum.  Smash thinks Nolder is my teammate, who also thinks I'm scum and vice versa.  Some people are doing an awful lot of work to make me the central figure of this game.  That way they can call it an "informative lynch" when I flip town. 

80 would make a very informative lynch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Called out. 

Then votes 80.

My guess is bussing 80 scum mate.

vote 80

why are you voting 80 and not lizzie then?  think it was lizzie you were referring to.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So im not sure where to ask for permission or to get into a queue or whatever

But would anyone be interested in playing a Zander/Nyn game where I pop my Mod cherry?!!?!?!?

I promise it will be AIDS!!!!!!!

You will pop that cherry on DM  OR ELSE!!!

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I never said I'm a great D1 player.  Only that its possible to find scum on D1.  Some people take D1 too lightly, and sometimes scum hides behind that excuse for why they don't try on D1.  You consistently don't try on D1, so its a null tell for you.  But don't admonish others who DO try on D1. 

You sound like the Ape's bitch.  Grow a pair already.

2 hours ago, AVM said:

May the spirits visit you with guidance swiftly

whoa whoa...let's not jump to conclusions here

Literally all I read was Nolder says he is town...

Excellent analysis.

You made a post.

Was going to make the point that Smash was a momentum vote...still stands, a bit.  On page 25.

Magic 8-ball says AVM is scum.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

why are you voting 80 and not lizzie then?  think it was lizzie you were referring to.

You will pop that cherry on DM  OR ELSE!!!

Ducking seriously? Feadline.

voted Lizzie lots, 80 too... moved like a bowel because 89 train longer and deadline

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

well thats just awesome.

gotta love a mod who pays attention to his game nearing deadline

The mod gives zero ****s about any of us. That's why I'm not trying to make you feel better about this game than you do you have a great ?? and I love ❤️ that you have a great time to play and you are can you be the a man who has been your favorite character and you should get your meta back 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

The mod gives zero ****s about any of us. That's why I'm not trying to make you feel better about this game than you do you have a great ?? and I love ❤️ that you have a great time to play and you are can you be the a man who has been your favorite character and you should get your meta back 

... ?

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Cats ? a little bit more like a small son and son who is a great idea ? and a very interesting game to play and play it all together.

⚾️ is a great time for the whole family to play and we can do that for sure.

I want you in for drug testing and counseling by this time tomorrow soldier. Carry on. 

• Upvote 1