Maybe I am seeing something wrong?`

CanadaSteve

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But he was a Mangini guy.  lol.

That guy knew the right way to build a roster- from the inside out. Bad people skills, great eye for talent. He had one very important rule on picking players, they had to love football. How many current jets love football? 

15 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'd think numbers guys would have a little more respect for sample sizes.

That makes no sense. One team is clearly improving and on the upswing. One is on the downswing and was embarrassed by the other team. What makes you think next year this will turn around? Magic? Numbers are used to reasonably predict the future. Two years is a big enough sample size to do this. Sorry you failed accounting and most likely college in general.

41 minutes ago, RSJ said:

That makes no sense. One team is clearly improving and on the upswing. One is on the downswing and was embarrassed by the other team. What makes you think next year this will turn around? Magic? Numbers are used to reasonably predict the future. Two years is a big enough sample size to do this. Sorry you failed accounting and most likely college in general.

Holy sh*t are a you a butt hurt child... But, honestly, maybe you need to stick to numbers, because words seem to have failed you.  Did I say anything about this turning around next year?  You said Tannenbaum looked good last night, so you're extrapolating (ooooooh, Math, so impressive) last nights game to say that Tannenbaum is better than Maccagnan.  The funny part is, last night is irrelevant to the argument you're actually trying to make... The argument that Mike Tannenbaum is not a good General Manager is only relevant to the Jets today in that a big part of the reason the Jets are in this position is because he mortgaged everything to come up short, and when he was fired, he left the team in horrific cap shape, with absolutely no talent.  Part of Idzik's plan/job was to clean up his mess.  Idzik actually did that well, but failed majorly at bringing in talent.  Macc, thus far, has also struggled with the draft.  And, yet, still, it's irrelevant, because the Dolphins being better then the Jets, and possibly making the wildcard, does not make them, or their leadership, good.  It just makes them better than the train wreck we're fielding.  We've already seen Tannenbaum spend a bunch of money to be kind of competitive, and when he was fired, he was the longest standing GM without a Super Bowl appearance in the whole league.  You want a new evaluation of your CPA, lets talk when the Dolphins are competitive.

27 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Holy sh*t are a you a butt hurt child... But, honestly, maybe you need to stick to numbers, because words seem to have failed you.  Did I say anything about this turning around next year?  You said Tannenbaum looked good last night, so you're extrapolating (ooooooh, Math, so impressive) last nights game to say that Tannenbaum is better than Maccagnan.  The funny part is, last night is irrelevant to the argument you're actually trying to make... The argument that Mike Tannenbaum is not a good General Manager is only relevant to the Jets today in that a big part of the reason the Jets are in this position is because he mortgaged everything to come up short, and when he was fired, he left the team in horrific cap shape, with absolutely no talent.  Part of Idzik's plan/job was to clean up his mess.  Idzik actually did that well, but failed majorly at bringing in talent.  Macc, thus far, has also struggled with the draft.  And, yet, still, it's irrelevant, because the Dolphins being better then the Jets, and possibly making the wildcard, does not make them, or their leadership, good.  It just makes them better than the train wreck we're fielding.  We've already seen Tannenbaum spend a bunch of money to be kind of competitive, and when he was fired, he was the longest standing GM without a Super Bowl appearance in the whole league.  You want a new evaluation of your CPA, lets talk when the Dolphins are competitive.

So four years after the guy left you are STILL blaming this team on him? Sorry, I didn't mean to judge Tannenbaum based on the Dolphins record or what they did to the Jets last night. I don't know what I was thinking. lol

Archived