Blow this sh*t up

nico002

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Didn't two "experienced" football guys pick the current GM who is also supposed to be a "football" guy??

They were not married to the situation. Which I think makes a big difference. Recommending a hire is one thing, your livelihood depending on it is another.

24 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

Big mistake if you do. Good first year. Horrible second year. Need to give then a shot to make it right. And when I say that I'm not saying never fire them, bit they deserve a 3rd year

Are you nuts? They "deserve" s third year? Based on what? What do these guys do well, name me one thing and I will shut up forever.

Are you nuts? They "deserve" s third year? Based on what? What do these guys do well, name me one thing and I will shut up forever.

Macc trades well. He brought in fitz For a late pick and fitz had a good season with us the year he was traded for. He got Marshall for a fifth and Marshall has been worth it. Shell I can't really say much about it is obviously too soon but he looked good his first game and if he ends up being a starter as an rt he will have been worth the fourth we gave up to get him.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, RESNewYork said:

Big mistake if you do. Good first year. Horrible second year. Need to give then a shot to make it right. And when I say that I'm not saying never fire them, bit they deserve a 3rd year

Coaching staff is garbage 

Mac has potential as GM

Archived