Tyrod Taylor

jett

In my opinion this is one of the most interesting players in a long time. You have a guy, whose thrown 37 touchdowns,  12 interceptions,  rushed for 1148 yards and 10 touchdowns, completed 62.7 percent of his passes, all of this in 2 seasons, and every indication is that the bills will move on from him.

The knock on this guy is that he's limited, and what you see is what you get. He's not gonna be a 30 td 4500 yards a season type guy. That's the book on him. If the Jets had this guy I feel like half our fan base would say we found our franchise quarterback. 

It's funny, I have watched this guy play a handful a times and he has never really impressed be but hasn't looked terrible to me either. He's looked OK. But his stats make him out to look a lot better than he is in my opinion. 

My question is if the Bills move on from him, would you bring him in? A lot of variables go into this, but put money aside. Who would want him on this team. 

He really is an interesting case. 

After watching our QBs this year? Where do I sign? Sign him & cut Petty. My god, I could not even believe Petty couldn't throw an 8 yard pass in the rain. Go back & watch that little flair pass to Powell that he threw into the ground at his feet. Really, really, that's how our backup QB looks? Like one of our posters here says, "Good Grief".

I like Tyrod Taylor I think he can be a good short passing offense QB because he's accurate and he's smart with the football . He also adds the threat of running and he has a very strong arm when needed. All that being said I think the only way this kid moves forward is with a good OC and a good HC of which we have neither.

If Woody is not prepared to break the bank and hire a top notch proven HC like Jim Harbaugh or possibly even John Gruden then discussion about players like Tyrod Taylor is a huge waste of time.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I like Tyrod Taylor I think he can be a good short passing offense QB because he's accurate and he's smart with the football . He also adds the threat of running and he has a very strong arm when needed. All that being said I think the only way this kid moves forward is with a good OC and a good HC of which we have neither.

If Woody is not prepared to break the bank and hire a top notch proven HC like Jim Harbaugh or possibly even John Gruden then discussion about players like Tyrod Taylor is a huge waste of time.

Neither of the coaches you just named will be available. Gruden says he wants to coach at the beginning of every offseason just to turn down every offer of interest. Harbaugh already said he isn't leaving Michigan. The best coach possibly available is Sean Payton...but we probably aren't firing Bowles just yet.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Neither of the coaches you just named will be available. Gruden says he wants to coach at the beginning of every offseason just to turn down every offer of interest. Harbaugh already said he isn't leaving Michigan. The best coach possibly available is Sean Payton...but we probably aren't firing Bowles just yet.

Woody Johnson has been silent be very weary of a silent owner who seems as disgusted as most fans are. 

He may make a change based on the poor performance of this team in all aspects of the game. 

Archived