Has Todd Bowles improved as game manager? Jets' coach thinks so

Gas2No99

Bowles doesn't think ahead.  So no. He hasn't gotten better.

He never seems to have an idea in place what he wants to do in most situations.  He is clearly adjusting on the fly.  What makes it even worse, is that he then makes the wrong choices over and over.

The good coaches are ready with a plan BEFORE things come up.

Like what to do on 4th and short at midfield? Or were they calling timeouts "to think about it?"

Whether to go for a two point conversion?

Did the Jets offense, even once, rush to the LOS on 4th down to force the opponent to call time out?  Did the Jets defense ever seem prepared for the same stunt? 

Did Bowles ever seem to have it in his head when to call time out? Or when to let the clock run?  On offense or defense?

When to be aggressive in a 2-minute drill, and when to sit on the ball? 

Or does he not think ahead when the Jets have possession because he is too busy trying to plunge that clogged toilet of a defense?

His defense rarely even looked ready to defend that Jet Sweep everyone used last season after the Eagles game.  They certainly were never prepared for  the bubble screens this year.

Bowles sucks.

Well like most politicians this guy is delusional.   I got better, da... I went from 10-6 to 5-11 . my team regressed, became dysfunctional to the point of embarrassment but I am better... and this F gets another year of "how much does he make."   Geeze, we criticize Fitz for ripping us off but what about this stiff...

8 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Has Todd Bowles improved as game manager? Jets' coach thinks so

New York Jets coach Todd Bowles takes a lot of grief for his game-management skills. He doesn't believe the criticism is just.

"I thought I did a better job this year than last year," he said Monday, one day after the Jets wrapped up a 5-11 se......

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!  HE DID WORSE, NOT BETTER.  THAT HE EVEN THINKS HE IMPROVED IS A PROBLEM.  GEEZ, THIS GUY SUCKS. HE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF "CLUELESS"

Archived