HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

I think you just picked a player out of a hat that you wouldn't have to be held meta accountable on to blabber random sh*t about.  You're obsessing over a single joke post I made where I called the entire roster scum and saying you're suspicious of me every time I don't stick to that gun.  That's lazy scum or some sort of degenerative mental illness.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So basically you assume wall of text = me as not trying scum.  You clearly didn't read any of it and have no further thoughts to add.  If you did, you would see that I nailed Shad. 

Noted.

You have zero experience playing with me and harped on a really petty detail while disregarding like 100 other posts as superficial without direct comment on them.  Drugs are bad.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

These were the main things I saw when it came to reactions to your behavior.  The chrja vote was clearly crap, as well as your reasoning for doing so. 

The fact that Shad was one of the people who noted that is interesting too.  I like Shad for scum obviously, but if I'm wrong, I like you for scum instead.  Pral as my # 3.

So in the off chance that I am town in your opinion, Dice must be scum in part because town!Shad gave him an early town read...

And this is about two DMers, not players you actually have any sort of experience with to base this presumably meta connection off of.  :???:

A bunch of other stuff took most my attention for the evening but I started reading from pg 30 and sort of power read through everything.

JiF looks pretty good now that he's caught up and starting to engage.

Had Leelou as town before so hoping JC can continue that trend.

Don't feel particularly better about Crusher yet but I doubt he's a popular vote atm. I'm not sure what exactly to look for as town tells either.

Willing to wait out the 80/Shad combo and see how that develops. I don't think 80's posts were that bad and looking at it objectively I don't really disagree with the reasons why he'd be suspect of Shad.

Still waiting to see what Chrja brings to the table whenever he gets back, along with others.

18 minutes ago, Shad said:

I think you just picked a player out of a hat that you wouldn't have to be held meta accountable on to blabber random sh*t about.  You're obsessing over a single joke post I made where I called the entire roster scum and saying you're suspicious of me every time I don't stick to that gun.  That's lazy scum or some sort of degenerative mental illness.

This argument is cherry picked tbh. You're completely disregarding the fact that 80 could just genuinely find you suspicious and doing exactly what he should be in pushing players he finds sketchy. I don't see what meta has anything to do with the argument or why it's even brought up by you. It's not like mafia players only play with their specific group on their specific forums. 

You were pretty lackadaisical D1 though I can't really blame you with how the majority of the game wasn't posting.

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shad went after Dice.  Not saying he can't be.  But I would be utterly shocked if I caught 2 scum that easy, lol. 

Have you read anything I posted in this game?  You literally just quoted me saying "I like Dice because x".  o_O

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

This argument is cherry picked tbh. You're completely disregarding the fact that 80 could just genuinely find you suspicious and doing exactly what he should be in pushing players he finds sketchy. I don't see what meta has anything to do with the argument or why it's even brought up by you. It's not like mafia players only play with their specific group on their specific forums. 

You were pretty lackadaisical D1 though I can't really blame you with how the majority of the game wasn't posting.

Not liking that I called 12 players scum is stupid but fine.

Not liking that I picked out 3 of them as more willing to lynch than the rest despite not having anything more against them irt this particular game is perfectly fine.

Acting like I didn't explain why instead of disliking my explanation is weird at best but whatever.

But he then goes on to basically suss the fact that I develop real reads as the phase progresses instead of sticking to wanting to lynch people at random.  As opposed to like, not giving too sh*ts that I failed to prioritize lynching an early null over a later phase scum and making any substantive case against the actual reads that I gave in this game.  That makes no sense and no one should think that that makes sense.

I referenced meta because it's convenient that he singles out a player he's not going to have a deeper accountability for.  It's not the main point. 

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Also I'm pretty sure he was referring to the post where you said JiF, Pac and one more could all die. Don't remember the 3rd.

not the obviously sarcastic list you created where you named all the JN players as scum 

Those two posts were side by side in the thread and the second was an obvious extension of the first in context.

And JiF wasn't one of the three anyway.

4 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

vote Chrja

Do you think Chrja would nightkill two people who were totally not on him and knowing he would be the focus today anyway?

I know one can always spin it as WIFOM. But, looking at all the stuff that he did or being accused of, they are all extremely bold moves that I really don't see scum doing together. 

1. Coming into the game as an alpha-mafia player
2. Disappearing or staying in the background
3. Killing two people unrelated to his lynch

I can buy him doing one of these things as scum but not all. I really don't think he is scum. 

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

Not liking that I called 12 players scum is stupid but fine.

Not liking that I picked out 3 of them as more willing to lynch than the rest despite not having anything more against them irt this particular game is perfectly fine.

Acting like I didn't explain why instead of disliking my explanation is weird at best but whatever.

But he then goes on to basically suss the fact that I develop real reads as the phase progresses instead of sticking to wanting to lynch people at random.  As opposed to like, not giving too sh*ts that I failed to prioritize lynching an early null over a later phase scum and making any substantive case against the actual reads that I gave in this game.  That makes no sense and no one should think that that makes sense.

I referenced meta because it's convenient that he singles out a player he's not going to have a deeper accountability for.  It's not the main point. 

I don't personally care about the three you named or the other list which was obviously sh*t posting. Why he thinks it's important he can explain.

Cut through all that noise and in a nutshell your Spoot vote wasn't that great when it was made. I might be wrong but I think that's where the issue stems from compared to the other scum reads you stated.

I don't believe meta is relevant at all here, main point or no. There's enough players here who could vouche if he was just blatantly wrong.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I don't believe meta is relevant at all here, main point or no. There's enough players here who could vouche if he was just blatantly wrong.

I'm not sure what players from DM being able to vouch for me has to do with it?  Scum push the villagers they have maximum cover for being wrong about. 

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your comments on Chrja and Shad are pure crap.  You're doing that flip/flop thing on Chrja and there's literally nothing Shad has done that should make you unwilling to lynch him.  His play sucks and so does yours if he's not at least "null".

Huh? What flip-flop?

I have been tone reading Shad successfully for the last few games in DM. It is more about the way he puts out his reads that gives a sense of whether he is scum or not. He is very focused and reasoning when he is town. When he is scum, he drifts and makes very generic comments without much passion in it. This feels like the former. 

Considering he has less experience with the rest of the players in this game than anyone else on the roster and he's been afk for days, really doubt he'd have had much say in the night kill selection. 

Yeah, that could be true too. But, I would say the kills seem too random to come from a scum team containing chrja. 

As for the rest of that, your opinion on my vote is whatever, I'm going to take my best guess but I'm not going to invent a deeper reason than I actually have.  But 80 was making associative reads based on me before he ever got to my Spoot vote. 

4 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Yeah, that could be true too. But, I would say the kills seem too random to come from a scum team containing chrja. 

I would say JNers leading scum QT because a DMer is never killing Verb and NotBob on N1, but lol @ night kill interpretation.

I'm not sure what players from DM being able to vouch for me has to do with it?  Scum push the villagers they have maximum cover for being wrong about. 

Exactly. And that doesn't need to involve meta so you bringing it into the equation isn't relevant imo.

23 minutes ago, Shad said:

The whole thing is wolfy sh*t because I gave a ton of reads relative to the field on D1 and he chooses to focus on what was essentially a joke without any comment on anything substantive that I had to say all game.

That's all good and fun but it's a different play style here. Reads and what not are just posturing unless you're actively doing something with it. That's how I took his "token participation" comment anyway.

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

it was opportunistic, was a sudden switch for no reason.

Now ive answered you how about you finally answer me? and no i wont requote it for you. you took this long to do it you get to find it your self

I'm not going to dig backwards for the exact timing of the vote switch, but how is voting to avoid a no lynch opportunistic?  Or was it like hours away from deadline?

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Is that your baseline for the game?

me/Tiink/80 all scum

gg

I have no idea how to read Tiink and generally just didn't like that he didn't give an explanation.

You're kind of defending 80 based on things that 80 didn't actually say.  >_>

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

That's all good and fun but it's a different play style here. Reads and what not are just posturing unless you're actively doing something with it. That's how I took his "token participation" comment anyway.

Fair.