HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

14 minutes ago, Krak said:

Why?

You made it sound like Chrja put a vote down to try to keep scum from getting 2x NKs, but that notion is laughable. IIRC, Chrja's vote on Crusher at EOD was the same one he plopped down after moving off Zander. Chrja's vote had nothing to do about consolidation.

It's interesting that Chrja's read list included most everyone as "I don't know", him and Zander as Town, and only Crusher as Scum. I assume it has something to do with Chrja supposedly getting a message that said Crusher is scum. The message that most people seemed to brush off as "just getting things started". I think that issue needs to be pressed more.

On January 22, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Pralaya said:

One person I am iffy about so far is dice. He looks too playful than what I have usually seen. Like the vote on krak after dpr jokingly "mod confirmed" him. Looked a bit forced.

That's a pretty forced read imo

plus what zander said about his vote on me at the same time

On January 22, 2017 at 1:28 AM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You didnt have a problem with my joke vote on Krak tho, whats the difference iyo?

Pral ever answer? 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You made it sound like Chrja put a vote down to try to keep scum from getting 2x NKs, but that notion is laughable. IIRC, Chrja's vote on Crusher at EOD was the same one he plopped down after moving off Zander. Chrja's vote had nothing to do about consolidation.

It's interesting that Chrja's read list included most everyone as "I don't know", him and Zander as Town, and only Crusher as Scum. I assume it has something to do with Chrja supposedly getting a message that said Crusher is scum. The message that most people seemed to brush off as "just getting things started". I think that issue needs to be pressed more.

wtf?

1 minute ago, Krak said:

wtf?

1 hour ago, Krak said:

CHRJA: town - voted so mafia didn’t get a 2xNK but otherwise looks omgtown

Wait... did you mean to say "I voted Chrja, so that mafia didn't get a 2xNK"?

Because I read that as "Chrja voted, so that mafia didn't get a 2xNK".

That confused me.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Although, I'm still intrigued by this.

Here tink  you were lucky I found these while looking for leelou stuff. perhaps now you will answer them

On 1/22/2017 at 9:24 AM, Dicetosser said:

Why? What is wolfy about me?

@DPR

did you forget me on CHRJA?  or do I need to revote him? I hadn't because I kaylee has had me voting him so I thought I had lol

vote chrja to help the mods.

On 1/22/2017 at 9:48 AM, Dicetosser said:

Right so show me where I aped zander

I cant copy it here so my next post will have a bunch of my posts in it for you to answer this.

Also please explain to me how you have GREAT d1 thoughts on who to vote? given there may be people you read really well but once you take them out how is anyone else any less viable for D1 lynch then anyone else? isn't everyone just as viable as anyone else on a day that we have no info?

On 1/22/2017 at 9:49 AM, Dicetosser said:

@Krak   here are my posts. have at it

Reveal hidden contents

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Night? I thought this was twilight?

They're the same.  Twilight was the idea that no one could speak until everyone posted a reads list.  But time-wise and action-wise they're the same.

On January 21, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Dicetosser said:

Also please explain to me how you have GREAT d1 thoughts on who to vote? given there may be people you read really well but once you take them out how is anyone else any less viable for D1 lynch then anyone else? isn't everyone just as viable as anyone else on a day that we have no info?

You talking about these questions lol?  Due to the GREAT I just kinda ignored what you said after that.

2 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why cant Shad and Dice be w/w iyo?!?!?!?!

cause dice at least is town

1 hour ago, Krak said:

So is the only reason you think I'm scum (or however you phrased it) bc I'm pushing you?

nope. you havent answered me, i dont feel ure forthcoming with info.

but saying that chrja and pral are higher on my wtl then u right now

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Dice you focused on chrja to the exclusion of all else until I spoke up and it looked like you just followed Zander onto chrja.

I didn't say you copied his posts word for word

you said APED. thats pretty much saying i copied him.

i voted for my own reasons as i think is clear ifr you look at me asking him questions and then when i voted him

As many have suspected over the years, The Hotel California is more than just place to get lost. it is also a place to die.

Verbal, Traveler (Town), is found sitting in the chair he was in the day before. He is quite dead.

JC, Traveler (Town), is found slumped over a notebook filled with madly formed notes. He is equally dead.

Their bodies are removed just as the sun rises.