HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

3 hours ago, Krak said:

just figured he'd be happier if he rolled town and it would show.  then the bravado thing

OK

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Shad went after Dice.  Not saying he can't be.  But I would be utterly shocked if I caught 2 scum that easy, lol. 

Can you show me where Shad went after Dice?

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair enough. Most of what I wrote in the () was filler.

Yes, the below quote doesn't jive with me. It's absolute horse sh*t.

Thats not what bothered me.

Just now, Dicetosser said:

Zander  DPR got sick of waiting for Sparkly Vampires and bad actresses so you will just have to pine as you wait for your Edward

Meh

I thought everyone had to post a reads list.

Theres no apparent at least, repercussions for not doing so.

I thought the choose where to go thing was gonna be like Tarmon Gaidin and it wasnt.

And ofc there was the debacle at EoD yesterday.

sadface.gif

I need to lunch a Wolf today to restore my WIM!!!!!!

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Meh

I thought everyone had to post a reads list.

Theres no apparent at least, repercussions for not doing so.

I thought the choose where to go thing was gonna be like Tarmon Gaidin and it wasnt.

And ofc there was the debacle at EoD yesterday.

sadface.gif

I need to lunch a Wolf today to restore my WIM!!!!!!

Through some magic, some alchemy, an image of JC appears before you... but it's a younger JC, a more beautiful JC, a sexier JC.

And like that, he is in the room. But he's different...

JC IS BACK IN THE GAME. HE'S TAKING OVER FOR LEELOU. LEE IS FINE, JUST HAS TOO MUCH GOING ON IN RL TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

Party on.

We will talk about the reads list rule after the lynch today. For now, I'm moving forward with a few inactives / folks that didn't post a reads list so as not to disrupt the game. 

Pac needs to drop for RL reasons as well, so the balance of the game needs to be taken into account. 

We do have a majority of folks who made lists and those should add an important aspect to the game. None of us can help inactivity or rl stuff, but I'll tweak where needed so that we keep running smoothly.

27 minutes ago, D P R said:

We will talk about the reads list rule after the lynch today. For now, I'm moving forward with a few inactives / folks that didn't post a reads list so as not to disrupt the game. 

Pac needs to drop for RL reasons as well, so the balance of the game needs to be taken into account. 

We do have a majority of folks who made lists and those should add an important aspect to the game. None of us can help inactivity or rl stuff, but I'll tweak where needed so that we keep running smoothly.

I didn't realize this aspect was so important sorry.

On 1/21/2017 at 6:56 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

JN games are overall not nearly as high activity as DM ones.

Weekends are slow everywhere just about for Mafia, here is no exception.

This extra day will hopefully get all the low/non posters a chance to get involved more.

In the ancient past JN games used to move at a pace of something like 1 page per 2mins from 3am PST to maybe 2PM PST.

You've never seen the kind of activity this place used to be capable of.

Only think I compare it to is 2+2 but those losers just spam, this was 98% gameplay.

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For starters, I don't like Shad's views on the situation.  He discredits the JC town read while simultaneously offering his reads through Page 4/5 of his re-read.  Seems a bit hypocritical.

Zander and chrja hit the game running in full combat mode and were already duking it out.  JC had basically said "hi".  You don't see a difference here?

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But then this happened.  Weird passive aggressive post considering you have 0 votes on you.  You stay in the scum pile.

It was half sarcastic anyway.  He's voted me on D1 in our last like four games together.

lol why?  Nothing you said in the above, or previous in the game, ever noted any of those 3 on your FOS list. 

I mean, any vote for Pac is a good vote, but you're not in the group of people who is allowed to vote someone like that for no reason.  In light of the previous post.....You're scum.

I can't vote 12 people at the same time so :???:  Most of the roster hadn't done sh*t at that point.  I picked the three I had the least reason to want to keep around and voted one of them.  This was pretty explicit in my post.

Your comments on Chrja and Shad are pure crap.  You're doing that flip/flop thing on Chrja and there's literally nothing Shad has done that should make you unwilling to lynch him.  His play sucks and so does yours if he's not at least "null".

Not a terrible vote but still keeping a close eye on you.

You're basing reads on other players based on how they're reading me when your case against me is that I dropped a fairly random vote in a sea of inactive people.  Huh?

Pretty sure Pral isn't the only player who'd called me town at that point.

I kind of feel like you're picking random names out of a hat to focus on.  That's a lot of conviction for someone you've barely played with before.  (I guess we were technically in Zander's game together but I don't remember anything you did in it besides post random unexplained reads of the entire roster before half of them posted.)

Terrible reasoning.  It can also be bad if you're bussing Spoot.  Your response is indicative of someone just throwing a vote out there to vote.  And this coming from a guy who had JiF and Pac on his scum list earlier for no reason.

Blue, if I was scum, and Spoot was scum, and I was voting Spoot, I would still be voting scum.  So no, but how is this relevant to your read on me regardless?

Green, tell me why or you're just spewing random sh*t.  Same @ Tiink.

Red, I listed 12 people and said "all of these players are probably scum".  Half of them had posted literally nothing or next to it.  That statement does not necessitate reasons and I'm not sure how you could honestly take it as serious reads.  What makes JiF and Pac special?