Maxman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

As opposed to now, rofl.

And your summary is obviously not what happened. But just for you,

small-violin.gif 

Despite our differences, Lebron playing the worlds smallest violin is pretty badass, have to hand it to you.

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

It is smart of Macc not to release Gilchrist or Harris until their replacement is secured. Otherwise, you may end up with your pants down

Pretty easy to replace a slow 2 down LB'er and a terrible Safety.  

Who are the secured replacements for Mangold, Revis and Marshall? 

7 hours ago, NoBowles said:

My original account was JFToLong, Sperm banned me after telling me I share my bed with Sanchez, I retaliated. My most recent one before this was BowlesMovement, which was banned for making a joking around post about JoeWilly12. Most of the ones in between were me acting like an immature meathead because I was pissed off that I got banned with my original account. I still to this day think that was a total dick move, and think that is some really bad Mod'ing, for a Mod to act like that towards a poster, then ban him, but whatever, its how Sperm Mods and Max is cool with it, so it is what it is. I don't make the rules here, and have to follow them. There were a few in there that were attempts to be a legit poster, but I never really get any slack, once they recognized me as a banned poster, Sperm and Slats always banned me very quickly. Ive been more than my share of a pain in the ass over the years, but my original, and current accounts were legit attempts to contribute and talk Jets football. But I can tell this one won't last very long either. 

I once created an Alt named "Mevi$ Slouch" and Max perma IP address banned me. 

On 3/3/2017 at 5:18 PM, thadude said:

Be so hilarious to watch the Glennon-haters find out we cut Brandon Marshall just to get Glennon 

B-Marsh was given his release... the Jets offered an extension without a pay cut... 

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pretty easy to replace a slow 2 down LB'er and a terrible Safety.  

Who are the secured replacements for Mangold, Revis and Marshall? 

Wesley Johnson, who played well down the stretch, barring one particular play.

Juston Burris, who also played better as the season went on and who I can think could easily equal or surpass Revis's year. 

Marshall is the one we don't really have another of.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Wesley Johnson, who played well down the stretch, barring one particular play.

Juston Burris, who also played better as the season went on and who I can think could easily equal or surpass Revis's year. 

Marshall is the one we don't really have another of.

If we're playing that game, than Julian Stanford is replacing David Harris.  He tackled a few people at one point during the season.

And Ronald Martin and Rontez Miles are replacing Gilchrest because they play the same position and do somethings now and again.

Just now, JiF said:

If we're playing that game, than Julian Stanford is replacing David Harris.  He tackled a few people at one point during the season.

And Ronald Martin and Rontez Miles are replacing Gilchrest because they play the same position and do somethings now and again.

The problem is that IMO David Harris had a solid season. So getting an upgrade is a bit harder than for Revis.

The problem with Miles and Martin is that they are SS, and we need a FS.

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The problem is that IMO David Harris had a solid season. So getting an upgrade is a bit harder than for Revis.

Right. So that means a guy in the draft or a low key FA signing. I don't think Gilchrist stays simply because his injury and contract as a mixture calls for his walking papers. He just has too many things going in the other direction to keep him. FS will be a tough one to fill. I think if they sign Minter they will then let Harris go though..if not he stays. They won't cut him first for safe measures.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Right. So that means a guy in the draft or a low key FA signing. I don't think Gilchrist stays simply because his injury and contract as a mixture calls for his walking papers. He just has too many things going in the other direction to keep him. FS will be a tough one to fill.

Gilchrist stinks he has zero ball hawking skills disappears on the run as well. 

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Your opinions of a solid season are weird.  Harris tackles people.  Lots of players can tackle people.

I bet Miles could play FS better than Gilchrest. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Your opinions of a solid season are weird.  Harris tackles people.  Lots of players can tackle people.

I bet Miles could play FS better than Gilchrest. 

I would give him a shot simply because of how thin the options are. He's been a good soldier and had great production as a back up for us. Think this year would be the ideal time to give him his shot. He'd have to develop some kind of IQ for the backfield.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Off the top of my head Jefferson or Swearinger from Arizona or Hyde from GB who is also a KR I'm sure i missed someone else who is a free agent. 

Jefferson has a little risk with him but I agree he would be the top option..but with top options come top money.

Archived