Pats likely to land Gilmore

Jets Daily Dosage.

Surprising move, Gilmore is erratic and even the cheerleader Rex Ryan called him out

about his play last year.  On top of that Fitzpatrick shredded him twice last year

54 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Interesting. Pats rarely sign FAs at the top of the market. I was always unimpressed with him when we played the Bills (he was absolutely shredded in that Week 2 game last year) but I've read good things about him.

I think they are making moves to get back to the Super Bowl for the next couple years while Brady is still around.  They are going on all-in until Brady retires.  Heard they might also trade Butler for Cooks.

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Pats normally don't make bad moves.  Perhaps Atlanta's offensive performance for 2 and a half quarters has mad the Pats rethink their defensive approach. 

Pats make TONS of bad moves personnel wise and draft wise, they just have perhaps the best QB ever and a smart coach to cover up those errors.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Pats make TONS of bad moves personnel wise and draft wise, they just have perhaps the best QB ever and a smart coach to cover up those errors.

Ya I mean it's really hard to criticize them and not get laughed at... But you're not wrong... They have Brady and they've hit on a couple draft picks and a few solid FA signings, and that masks some of the more questionable moves.

I mean it seems to work for them, but I don't know. This seems like a real risk... Maybe they're just going all in and throwing away all their resources to push for a big run again in the next couple years... I know he showed no signs of slowing down but eventually Brady will falter and retire, and I think Bill will be shortly behind him... It's life. 

Archived