"Very Likely" to be on Jets 2017 Opening Day Roster (Offense)

Sarge4Tide

I think the following offensive players are very likely to be on the Jets Opening Day Roster.....  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Quarterbacks

• Bryce Petty
    • Christian Hackenberg
    • Josh McCown
  2. 2. Running Backs

• Bilal Powell
    • Matt Forte
    • Elijah McGuire
    • Brandon Wilds
    • Romar Morris 5
    • Julian Howsare
  3. 3. Wide Receivers (Jalin Marshall has to serve a 4 Game Suspension)

• Eric Decker
    • Quincy Enunwa
    • Robby Anderson
    • Ardarius Stewart
    • Chad Hansen
    • Charone Peake
    • Quinton Patton
    • Myles White
    • KD Cannon
    • Frankie Hammond
    • Gabe Marks
    • Brisly Estime
  4. 4. Tight Ends (Austin Seferian-Jenkins has to serve a 2 Game Suspension)

• Jordan Legget
    • Eric Tomlinson
    • Braedon Bowman
    • Jason Vander Laan
    • Brian Parker
    • Anthony Firsker (also could play fullback)
  5. 5. Offensive Linemen

• James Carpenter (G)
    • Brian Winters (G)
    • Wesley Johnson (C)
    • Kelvin Beachum (T)
    • Brandon Shell (T)
    • Brent Qvale (T)
    • Dakota Dozier (G/T/C)
    • Ben Ijalana (T)
    • Jonotthan Harrison (C/G)
    • Craig Watts (G)
    • Jeff Adams (T/G)
    • Javarius Leamon (T)
    • Alex Balducci (C)
    • Benjamin Braden (G/C/T)
    • Chris Bordelon (T)

TE Tomilinson is very underrated player i think.  He is same size as both ASJ and Leggett and he looked pretty good those last few games last season as in line blocker.  They never threw his way but that not his fault.

I dont think he beats out Leggett or ASJ but I like him as number 3 for sure who will probably see a lot of action in short yardage situations.

Do we have any economics experts in the house? I'm curious if anyone has figures we could look at re: Sarge4 time spent creating overly complex polls vs. just asking the question and letting folks free-form respond / amount of responses + net overall entertainment value ...

20 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

TE Tomilinson is very underrated player i think.  He is same size as both ASJ and Leggett and he looked pretty good those last few games last season as in line blocker.  They never threw his way but that not his fault.

I dont think he beats out Leggett or ASJ but I like him as number 3 for sure who will probably see a lot of action in short yardage situations.

Bowman vs Tomlinson might be a very nice battle for the last roster spot the 2 games ASF is gone 

2 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

My three TEs to open the season are Leggett, Tomlinson and Parker and I did that because we drafted 1 and I believe the other 2 has been in Andy Reid's offense prior which should make it easier to grasp the offense that Morton is supposed to unveil . 

23 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

My three TEs to open the season are Leggett, Tomlinson and Parker and I did that because we drafted 1 and I believe the other 2 has been in Andy Reid's offense prior which should make it easier to grasp the offense that Morton is supposed to unveil . 

I liked Parker too what little i saw in clips and what not...was pissed they had to cut him

I like to see what he does in PS

3 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

They didn't throw the ball to him at UTEP either.

Archived