WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Coming back to this... this is useless. He thinks scum are sitting back and yet he has no clue who arethe players that are partaking

It's a generic statement that is a whole lot of nothing. He's just dragging his butt on the floor. 

Wanna blind lynch him? 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Nolder said:

Crusher votes

Jif votes

Jif changes votes

Crusher changes votes

They are already in lockstep. That is a very odd thing to do at the start of the game. It's either reckless play or they are in fact scum and not worried about it.

Take your pick which it is but don't change your tune later when the evidence continues to pile up.

catching up now, concert last night..

does noler not realize that boopsie and muffintop have been doing this gay sh*t for years?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JiF said:

2nd person to say that...who was the first, Pac? Weird, because I dont recall any overreaction to anything.Me saying "that would be dumb because I'm awesome" is an over reaction?  lmfao  Weak sauce.  Nol and Pac are on my list of poopoo now.  

I dont know why you do this to me, I dont want to to lynch you D1.  Maybe Pac then? 

Hess just being Hess lied about shooting me too and that's the guy your hitching your wagon to? 

you are flamboyant, most things you do seem like an over reaction. hth

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

There are times im town and acting scummy and understand the votes especially off meta. Or whatever it's called. 

JiFs my strongest read or was, but i can possibly see his vagina getting hurt early on by me. Possibly. 

Pac on the other just laid down the laziest vote I've seen all game.

always enjoy when people try and explain OMGUS as anything but OMGUS... 

On 6/8/2017 at 9:40 AM, Nolder said:

But you might be lying.

And if you're not then we can just lynch Hess for setting you up.

Isn't one townie life worth catching scum?

no like this post, seems like Nolder is attempting to play the uber townie role and using it to attempt to direct the game... i have no meta for him on this but this it's either scum maneuvering  or poor logic as town 

unvote

vote nolder

1 minute ago, CTM said:

no like this post, seems like Nolder is attempting to play the uber townie role and using it to attempt to direct the game... i have no meta for him on this but this it's either scum maneuvering  or poor logic as town 

unvote

vote nolder

Blind lynch Verbal time

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You being you + your strong play so far allows me to trust you implicitly.  If you're 3rd party I'll be rooting for you to win.  And if you're wrong on JiF you're forgiven. 

giphy.gif

weird post... he could be third party but you are implying he can't be scum.. why?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote nolder

I took it as Nolder isn't very good at Mafia so par for course. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I can't be scum implicated by my strong townie play. You're obv not on our level. 

Right i got that, but you can be 3rd party? How does that work? evil is evil, only difference between sk and scum is potential collusion

Jiff and Nolder not liking here, already stated Nolder but  jiff for trying to bully people off his train with threats of them looking stupid is a scum tell but as already discussed Jif is flamboyant and tends to act like that all the time