WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

6 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Nyn who is your best pick right now to be a Wolf and why?

Should i go back to voting Hess, I mean even if he;s Town its still prolly a good thing right?!?!!?

lololololol

I've explained my initial vote on nol and also my thoughts irt verbal. Neither is based on much but i don't feel like there's a ton to work with either. I know verbal probably isnt gonna be around today but when he was around he said a whole lot of nothing. So I'm not really inclined to give him a pass here. Dunno.

I dont think hess is scum personally. I don't get his play, but that is fairly subjective really.

Would like to see more from lee. Ape prolly just aping. And i didnt mind 80. Dont really feel one way or the other about the rest. Like i seriously have no clue

OFFICIAL DEADLINE: Just over 1.5 hours @ 3:30 pm EST

Current Vote Count: L2

Hess ( 4 ) - Smash, JiF, Crush, Pac

Verb ( 3 ) - Nol, Lee, Nyn

80 ( 1 ) - Verb

Nol ( 1 ) - CTN

JiF ( 2 ) - 80, Hess

Nyn ( 1 ) - Ape

With 13 Players it takes 7 to lynch.

***This is a Hybrid Hammer game - the player with the most votes at deadline will be lynched***

Father O'neill had seen a great deal in his many years of service.

Who's to say what it was that pushed him over the edge, but one thing os for certain... in all of his years, he had never wrestled with his feelings as much as he did now.